Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:23:57 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread  (Read 10315 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread
GirlKisser420 Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Maslow’s Tweeds

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #1
My favourite thing online is people who look at the concept of fiction and throw their hands in the air.
Wrought

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #2
hate to be that guy, but Subspace Emissary: World's Conquest is actually no longer the world's longest written work. in July 2016 it was surpassed by Ambience: A Fleet Symphony, which is a post apocalyptic harem story based around kantai collection, which are anthropopic versions of famous military ships with huge boobs. it is 5.5 times longer than the king james bible.
Wrought Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte KingKalamari adrenochrome dome Frank West Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat Captain Nobeard

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #3
hate to be that guy, but Subspace Emissary: World's Conquest is actually no longer the world's longest written work. in July 2016 it was surpassed by Ambience: A Fleet Symphony, which is a post apocalyptic harem story based around kantai collection, which are anthropopic versions of famous military ships with huge boobs. it is 5.5 times longer than the king james bible.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, December 22, 2019, 04:21:00 pm
and ten times better than the kjv
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #4
My favourite thing online is people who look at the concept of fiction and throw their hands in the air.
GirlKisser420, December 22, 2019, 02:08:55 pm

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #5
I just wanted to take this opportunity to express my frustration with the term "THOT", as not only is it actually longer than the existing term people use it in place of, it actually contains said term as part of the damned acronym!

Why do you need to specify that you're talking about a ho that's over there? Any time someone uses THOT their sentence would be entirely unchanged if they just said ho! It would just be two letters shorter! Why does this acronym exist?!
Diploskull xX_sp00ks_Xx
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 05:51:49 pm by KingKalamari »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #6
God I was so excited waiting for you all to find the picture of the cowboys vs pirates map. The cowboys vs pirates post is the only reason I put this doc together. I love it so much. Pirates fighting cowboys on the halo and the pirates can raid the cowboys' vegetable garden for sustenance. I want to see the fanfiction of that.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #7
I just wanted to take this opportunity to express my frustration with the term "THOT", as not only is it actually longer than the existing term people use it in place of, it actually contains said term as part of the damned acronym!

Why do you need to specify that you're talking about a ho that's over there? Any time someone uses THOT their sentence would be entirely unchanged if they just said ho! It would just be two letters shorter! Why does this acronym exist?!
KingKalamari, December 22, 2019, 05:47:55 pm
thot power is more and less than ho power. A thot is a 'normie' ho, which is why you have to specify 'that one, over there'.

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #8

KingKalamari, December 22, 2019, 05:47:55 pm
Look out everybody it's the Thot Police here to tell us what we can and can't say.
adrenochrome dome KingKalamari Wrought Ashto Lemon chai tea latte Shell Game SHAMBA~1.SBB Seth "Slimy" Rollins Mix Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies Sauce Penultimatum A Meat Mr. Hunky Academia moooo566 (taylor's version) John Toast Cradicus Wyst Great Joe

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #9
you can go with this
or you can go with thot
Shell Game chai tea latte Lemon Dawnswalker KingKalamari Mix Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug Immoral Filth A Meat

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #10
I'm not trying to start drama, but who would win Lemon vs. Boots.

Round 1: Boots has a telekinetic rope that he wields with the power level of Jean Grey (pre-Pheonix powers) with a knot tied in it the size of three fists and Lemon is Mike Tyson.

Round 2: They are on the planet SR388 (Metroid) and Lemon is the last humanoid citrus fruit (with the relative strength of a human) on the planet and Boots is about to succumb to scurvy. Lemon is armed with a regulation sized Baseball bat and Boots has a standard issue USMC K-bar survival knife.

Round 3: Boots is greased up and running around a muddy field and Lemon is armed with a lasso and a pair of assless chaps.
Achilles' Heelies adrenochrome dome Wrought Antivehicular

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #11
Round 3: Boots is greased up and running around a muddy field and Lemon is armed with a lasso and a pair of assless chaps.
Dr. Buttplug, December 23, 2019, 10:03:02 am
But that's just a regular Tuesday morning.
Captain Nobeard

Neal

316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #12
I find "who would win" discussions nigh intolerable thanks to spending much of my early internet life on a forum where they proliferated so much that the mods ultimately banned the premise altogether, so I was afraid this episode would be one of the few that I listened to only once for completionism, but I'm glad this turned out funny rather than torturous. Thanks, F Plus!

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #13
The intro introduced me to IDLEs, and I have been listening to them like crazy since. Holy crap, how did I not know these guys existed.
Lemon

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #14
Just thinking about the cardinality of immortality now, where Goku couldn't defeat Superman because he has an immortality of aleph zero as opposed to Superman's 2 to the power of aleph zero immortality