Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:33:29 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room  (Read 55946 times)

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
Episode 169: I Would Cuddle You So Hard
I tried this too, and surprisingly I didn't find any cuddle parties for Rhode Island (I'd be shocked if there weren't any - it IS Rhode Island after all - but maybe they're word of mout) but I did find this:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/RICGUY226

So I opened up a private browser and searched for Minnesota cuddle parties, and although cuddleparty.com had no listings, there are a disturbingly high number of other results.
Meetup.com is kind enough to show me what other groups these people are a part of and it's exactly what you'd expect.

Twin Cities Christian Singles.
Nerds At Heart Twin Cities Singles Group.
Twin Sum Drum (hand drummers, spectators, and dancers are welcome)
MNPoly (with 676 polyamorous members, and the organizer looks about as creepy as he should)
The Minneapolis Meditation Meetup Group
Singles & Single Parents Christian Fellowship
Minneapolis Tantra Meetup Getup
MinnSpec -- Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers
Minnesota Skeptics
And more of the same.

I feel like there's a doc to be made here.
Mique, March 14, 2015, 12:05:55 am

advancedclass

• Paid
At the time this episode was first aired, I was delighted my province wasn't mentioned in the list of Canadian Cuddle Party Locations.

Since then, a friend and fellow F Plus listener in the city has advised me that her place of work got a cuddle party brochure in the mail. Why would anyone do this?

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
At the time this episode was first aired, I was delighted my province wasn't mentioned in the list of Canadian Cuddle Party Locations.

Since then, a friend and fellow F Plus listener in the city has advised me that her place of work got a cuddle party brochure in the mail. Why would anyone do this?
advancedclass, April 29, 2015, 11:13:14 am

Think you could get a photo or scan of that?  I want to see what a cuddle party direct-mail campaign looks like.

advancedclass

• Paid

advancedclass, April 29, 2015, 11:13:14 am

Think you could get a photo or scan of that?  I want to see what a cuddle party direct-mail campaign looks like.
Old_Zircon, May 03, 2015, 11:06:02 am

Dammit I just asked, and it looks like I misremembered. It was a radio ad for a cuddle party. I think I got confused because around the same time her store got an envelope full of Chick Tracts and conflated the two events. I apologize for raising your hopes, Zircon: cuddle partiers have not progressed to direct-mail campaigns.

Yet.

They're still in my area, though.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
A radio ad? That's still pretty mainstream a method. I'd probably grimace at my radio if I heard a cuddle-party ad while driving.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
"This episode of On the Media was underwritten by The Cuddlery: get into a bubble of affection with... holy shit, am I actually supposed to read this on air? Fuck you guys."
Sherman Tank

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
"This episode of On the Media was underwritten by The Cuddlery: get into a bubble of affection with... holy shit, am I actually supposed to read this on air? Fuck you guys."
Digital Walnut, May 03, 2015, 11:39:07 pm

"Radiolab is supported by listeners like you and Cuddleparty.com, where... what... oh JESUS CHRIST, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE THROWN AD COPY ACROSS THE ROOM. FUCK YOU."

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
The Cuddlery has a video ad, too. It's like someone paid their yoga class to remake a scene from Twilight.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
A single tear runs down Terry Gross's face as she's forced to shill out this bizarre grope-orgy

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
I noticed the title for this one changed?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Sure has!

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
I'd like to bring back an idea from an earlier episode, and suggest a google maps add-on that avoids taking you anywhere near where these cuddle parties happen.

My friend and I watched this from the sidelines, and if she hadn't refused to leave, I'd have bolted as soon as I saw that. (This is the same chick who tried to take me to a vaginal fisting workshop a month later. I've since stopped talking to her.)
Navigator, March 13, 2015, 04:21:30 pm

And I thought I hung out with freaks...

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
I noticed the title for this one changed?
goombapolice, August 27, 2015, 04:41:23 pm

But "Eee! Pinions!" is still hasn't...

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
But "Eee! Pinions!" is still hasn't...
Shigan, August 29, 2015, 04:57:22 am

I am kind of in love with how awful that one is.

ThatsMyFetish

• Paid
Tried googling this weird phenomenon in my country and luckily it only popped up once, at some religious festival in a different town. But the google maps add-on for marking these sorts of events is a great ideal fantasy. Note, here it's considered uncomfortable and rude to stand closer than 3 feet from someone, 5 feet is the usual interaction, cuddle-parties sounds extremely disturbing and makes it difficult to NOT imagine it being foreplay to a giant orgie.