Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:10:11 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 369: Destroy Weak Men  (Read 7613 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
369: Destroy Weak Men
SHAMBA~1.SBB thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

Wolley74

• Paid
  • Is not a paths duck
369: Destroy Weak Men #1
That first story is really not what I was expecting of bugsnax Bunger, I get that the new DLC is the isle of BIGsnax but cmon guys
GirlKisser420 thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

Hot Cum Jerry

• Paid
369: Destroy Weak Men #2
I'd like to imagine that was the story of how Ron and Nancy Reagan met.
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

Napoleon

• Paid
369: Destroy Weak Men #3
So the bloke lifting contest story inexplicably features Julian and Sandy, classic British radio comedy characters whose entire shtick revolves around how gay they are and who make extensive use of polari, old-fashioned gay slang used to fly under the radar when homosexuality was illegal. Picture these voices I guess:

thelizzerd Great Joe chai tea latte A Meat

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
369: Destroy Weak Men #4
Is this the best episode of the F Plus? I'm struggling to process this one
thelizzerd xX_sp00ks_Xx

Hoffgod

• Paid
369: Destroy Weak Men #5
Starting this episode as I was starting preparing dinner was a bad idea. They got into the first story and suddenly I wasn't really hungry anymore.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
369: Destroy Weak Men #6
Starting this episode as I was starting preparing dinner was a bad idea. They got into the first story and suddenly I wasn't really hungry anymore.
Hoffgod, March 08, 2022, 07:03:39 pm
Oh really, it didn't make you hungry for a cheeseburger?

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
369: Destroy Weak Men #7
Hoffgod, March 08, 2022, 07:03:39 pm

i listened to this while working the backline kitcheb at my job and it was a struggle.
Hoffgod

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
369: Destroy Weak Men #8
This is the most fetish a site has been in a while. More of the words were picked by boners on this episode than on the furry MUCK descriptions episode.
thelizzerd Great Joe chai tea latte Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex eldritchhat Down10

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
369: Destroy Weak Men #9
It's always great when there's a place where a bunch of different fetishes that kinda look similar can aggregate together regardless of how much they thematically clash. Because some of these people just seem into the idea of muscular women, some really into the idea of women murdering men, some into the idea of men being dominated in a very normal BDSM way, some into lift and carry, some into norse myth as a concept, some into really gross body odors, and probably other stuff too.

I guess it's a lesson in why grouping things by morphology gives you a skewed picture, all these different fetishes evolved a like for strong women, but it's convergent evolution, it doesn't all come from an ancestral state of being into strong women
Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms RoeCocoa junior associate faguar Philosothelia

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
369: Destroy Weak Men #10
That's true of a lot of fetishes. I think it might be why there's people who are so vehement about whether there's popping or no popping, seams or no seams, hard vore or soft vore, watches on the wrist of a lady versus watches that a lady wore but is no longer wearing, etc.

Or take the Kathy Lee She-Hulk story and compare it to the one from Socks, Bots and Burps that was a dad who'd turned his son into a sock and had to wear him while constantly going"so sorry sonn but you're just so comfortable as a sock i can't not wear you"

Both stories are transformation fetish material, but one is guilty degradation and being used as an object and the other is about going "ha ha ha now I can beat up anyone!" What was the thrill of guilty pleasure is now the thrill of keeping/revealing the secret that Kathy Lee Is She Hulk (From The Gamma Radiation From Bruce Banner)
jim and the mammograms junior associate faguar Philosothelia
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 09:20:03 am by EYE OF ZA »

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
369: Destroy Weak Men #11
the kathy lee gifford story is so pointless. what if there was a Female Hulk. can you imagine

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
369: Destroy Weak Men #12
We're jaded because we're living in a golden age of Lady Big. You can get it from Resident Evil these days, we don't understand how brave it was of Kathy Lee Gifford to not tell her husband she was She-Hulk for all those pages.
Immoral Filth Dr. Buttplug 1234GO! Great Joe junior associate faguar LINDA eldritchhat adrenochrome dome

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
369: Destroy Weak Men #14

#c020f0 if you're curious