Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:53:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 270: A Glove Fetish Is Like A Watch Fetish But With Gloves  (Read 15167 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
that section in the doc you guys skipped over is amazing, there's a guy who gets off crashing his motorbike?
GirlKisser420, December 12, 2017, 11:34:42 pm
Agreed. I don't know how they managed to resist reading a section entitled "A Bloody Christmas"

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Speaking as somebody who occasionally hosts this podcast, it's a real tricky job to steer the episode and pay attention to what's happening while trying to be funny AND, at the same time, sift through the doc to find the next thing to read. Good things can easily get missed unless there are big bright words pointing us directly at something that needs to be read.
Sherman Tank MilfParade

dickthedick

• EVILLAK
  • Paid
I can't believe "would you say yes hello? I'd say yes hello" got completely sandbagged.
Wrought RoeCocoa DetectiveSlowpoke Shigan Positronic bubbleuj Salubrious Rex

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Don't worry Isfahan, we appreciate you
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:38:06 pm by Wrought »

Chaymie

• Paid

Like a Velvet Glove Cast In Semen.
dickthedick Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:07:32 pm by Chaymie »

MilfParade

• Paid
  • Like an old lady, but younger
Once again I've been burned by my "listen to F-Plus whole baking" habit, as I was (be-gloved) washing up while y'all described a dude bein' all into his girl wearing those most erotic gloves: the dish washing gloves.

There is literally nothing we have that won't be co-opted for boners.

Excellent accent work this week, tho. A+
Corn Syrup Dawnswalker Liatai

MilfParade

• Paid
  • Like an old lady, but younger
Also, gloves for the glove god.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Can someone explain what the fuck moisture gloves are and why people wear them? I've tried looking them up and I still don't get it.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Well, I've slathered my hands on lotion and left regular ol' disposable gloves on. The idea is if you have really, really dry hands the lotion soaks in and softens them overnight. The gloves just keep the lotion from going everywhere. Moisture gloves are probably just fancy reusable versions

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Well, I've slathered my hands on lotion and left regular ol' disposable gloves on. The idea is if you have really, really dry hands the lotion soaks in and softens them overnight. The gloves just keep the lotion from going everywhere. Moisture gloves are probably just fancy reusable versions
Sanguinary Novel, January 04, 2018, 12:30:21 pm

In my experience, moisturizing gloves tend to be cloth so you can rewash and reuse them. Cotton gloves seem pretty common.

Hot Cum Jerry

• Paid
Every description of a "woman" in this episode seemed like it was actually about a sex doll.
GirlKisser420

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
Every description of a "woman" in this episode seemed like it was actually about a sex doll.
ten pound twink, January 04, 2018, 08:55:59 pm

Welcome to the internet

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.