Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:48:32 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses  (Read 31425 times)

Mushroom

• i'm a fun guy
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #60
Man there has to be an entire episode's worth of material for guys that are still fucking with Chris-Chan
KingKalamari, October 04, 2016, 06:28:58 pm
This would be hilarious and I want this, but at the same time, the potential tantrum those guys would have at someone else reading their stuff and mocking it would either be absolutely worth it, or not worth it at all.
Mushroom, October 05, 2016, 05:28:14 am
No. Please do not do this.
jack chick, October 05, 2016, 11:32:28 am
Fair enough

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #61
Obviously, those rights will never be jeopardized by Godbothering, sanctimonious asswipes. When people gain rights, they are never subsequently taken away or eroded. And there are never other reasons to change. Progress is something you can just stop at exactly the right spot.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, October 05, 2016, 06:06:34 pm

Also, if cannabis is bound to be legalized and white people won't get shot or disproportionately imprisoned for using and selling it, then we've made enough progress, so shut up!
Yavuz Mushroom

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #62
Obviously, those rights will never be jeopardized by Godbothering, sanctimonious asswipes. When people gain rights, they are never subsequently taken away or eroded. And there are never other reasons to change. Progress is something you can just stop at exactly the right spot.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, October 05, 2016, 06:06:34 pm

Also, if cannabis is bound to be legalized and white people won't get shot or disproportionately imprisoned for using and selling it, then we've made enough progress, so shut up!
GooseBusters HQ, October 05, 2016, 06:41:12 pm

If, at any time, I, a straight cis white man, feels remotely uncomfortable, whatever is bothering me should be removed. No, that's not a safe space because reasons.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #63
Is there a safe space for people like me who remember when a "safe space" was a place where GLBT people could talk about their problems to someone in safety instead it being of a largely meaningless snarl word?

I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm actually asking. Is there one? I'd like to go there.
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Yavuz chai tea latte Liatai Gyro

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #64
Is there a safe space for people like me who remember when a "safe space" was a place where GLBT people could talk about their problems to someone in safety instead it being of a largely meaningless snarl word?Sherman "Fellatio Cobra" Tank, October 05, 2016, 07:21:17 pm

I remember that. I also remember that the folks who claimed I could tell them anything immediately freaked out at hearing a thirteen-year-old telling them I might be gay, fired the teacher who'd been gently helping me through a period of intense crisis, and almost expelled me, so the term's been meaningless to me for a while.
Gyro

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #65
Somebody with a regdate in early March linked this topic on their forums. (I would assume this means they found us organically.)

If any of you NationStates guys wants to get in on F-Plus related stuff (like making fun of us) contact me at zekka <AT SIGN> messageintercepted.com. Not letting you guys in on the joke at all makes me feel kinda shitty. (I super duper can't speak on behalf of anyone else who posts here though, so keep that in mind.)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #66
Is there a safe space for people like me who remember when a "safe space" was a place where GLBT people could talk about their problems to someone in safety instead it being of a largely meaningless snarl word?Sherman "Fellatio Cobra" Tank, October 05, 2016, 07:21:17 pm

I remember that. I also remember that the folks who claimed I could tell them anything immediately freaked out at hearing a thirteen-year-old telling them I might be gay, fired the teacher who'd been gently helping me through a period of intense crisis, and almost expelled me, so the term's been meaningless to me for a while.
GooseBusters HQ, October 05, 2016, 07:46:43 pm

That's fucking awful and I'm sorry it happened to you.
Gyro

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #67
The 1990s were super awful and I'm glad they're over forever!

That said, back to the episode: during the early Spaghetti Monster part of the episode, when Lemon asked "will your bomb have holes in it too?", I'm ashamed to admit my first thought was, "Are the holes there so the civilians don't get killed?"
Bodark Yavuz Gyro Sherman Tank jim and the mammograms

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #68
Somebody with a regdate in early March linked this topic on their forums. (I would assume this means they found us organically.)
Zekka, October 05, 2016, 08:31:29 pm

Really? Well hi there, newcomers! If you're one of those who has a sense of humor (especially about yourself) and likes hearing things read in silly voices, we have a thread somewhere around here with suggested episodes for new listeners to hear to dip their toes into the podcast. Personally, since it's October, I recommend the creepypasta episode (episode 68), it's grand fun. :B

On topic, I have a friend who actually used to play NationStates who's also a longtime fan of the F Plus -- I can't wait to hear what his opinion on this episode will be. X3
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #69

GooseBusters HQ, October 05, 2016, 07:46:43 pm

I meant to quote that but I bulbed it instead so it looks like I'm super excited about homophobia, woo~

But no I'm really glad you survived that and are still here to post with us today.
Liatai

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #70
I'm super excited about homophobia
Gyro, October 06, 2016, 12:12:27 pm

You monster.
Gyro Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Eider Duck Fanzay Silent Liver Disease nuffkins, of all people, Ashto Sherman Tank chai tea latte Yavuz Bodark Knitting Machine jim and the mammograms

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #71
I'm super excited about homophobia
Gyro, October 06, 2016, 12:12:27 pm

You monster.
Lemon, October 06, 2016, 12:34:54 pm

Can someone summon Jack Chick to tell us if there is in fact a metal band called Homophobia, or was that just the working name for ICP?

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #72
none that i know of.

i don't think anyone has introduced metal bands to the concept of hypnoboobs yet.
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #73
none that i know of.

i don't think anyone has introduced metal bands to the concept of hypnoboobs yet.
jack chick, October 06, 2016, 09:22:20 pm
how fast can I kickstart a hypnoboobs metal band, do you think

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #74
none that i know of.

jack chick, October 06, 2016, 09:22:20 pm
how fast can I kickstart a hypnoboobs metal band, do you think
GooseBusters HQ, October 06, 2016, 09:51:22 pm

I'll play bass.