Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:21:35 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 67 - In Japan, This Episode Is Called Doki Doki Panic  (Read 7250 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Mix GirlKisser420 chai tea latte The Smoking Dad

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Oh boy, I get to share this image now! One of the people in this episode draws furry fetish stuff that ties into heart fetish, and iiiiiiit sucks!

NSFW content. Click to show.
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Paid
Mix, how could you keep this from me for so long?!?!

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Mix, how could you keep this from me for so long?!?!
Shell Game, June 07, 2019, 04:20:54 pm

Gotta wait for the adrenaline of anticipation to kick in! Makes the heart beat faster.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
lmfao what a dumb fucking fetish ahahahahaha
Shell Game GirlKisser420 Mix beelzeboob KendrickLobstar

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Maybe cause it's just another fetish tumblr episode but this really takes me back to the imagine your fave episode of the F plus just because tumblr people are fucking gross. F list people also jerk off to internal organs but like??? at least???? they don't type Like This asdafdssfasdfgj

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
I was just as astounded as Frank West was that she wasn’t riffing, that fetish vs kink question was from the doc
Shell Game Mix A Meat

Shell Game

• Paid
lmfao what a dumb fucking fetish ahahahahaha
chai tea latte, June 07, 2019, 06:29:40 pm
Maybe cause it's just another fetish tumblr episode but this really takes me back to the imagine your fave episode of the F plus just because tumblr people are fucking gross. F list people also jerk off to internal organs but like??? at least???? they don't type Like This asdafdssfasdfgj
Wrought, June 07, 2019, 06:46:44 pm
Yeah and it really exemplifies the tumblr phenomenon of taking something that actually isn't very unusual, liking the sound of a loved one's heartbeat, and fixating on it so hard that it's treated as a unique and identity-forming trait, exemplified by the subjects of The Lesbiathon's Let's Play Gender series on YouTube or Otherkin in general.

It's fascinating when it's not irritating. (jk it's both)
GirlKisser420 Wrought

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
I spent my college years doing extensive general research on social deviance- why people do “weird shit”- and yet, i’m so fascinated by the portions of the internet like this. Mainstream social deviance research is more focused on major topics- ex: invest, crime, insectionality, etc, and not in small-group topics.

I often wonder what it is specifically that makes someone move something that is sort of tangentially-sexual, like the heartbeat itself  indicating arousal, into a full-blown sexual attraction.

Shell Game

• Paid
I will say I think for some people it's associative. Like you really liked listening to your ex's heartbeat and focused on it so much the connection with good feelings just stuck.

Other people are just awful internet people who glom onto the first community that gives them attention, and then they meet someone into it already and they just go "this is it! My chance to stand out more!"

In both cases i would have to say there is some truth to the fact that you can kinda "trick yourself" into a kink or a fetish (if you're willing) by approaching it just so, doing it enough times, rebrand how your brain interprets it... you can't choose who you're attracted to but you can shape the things you do in the sack.

Idk this is just conjecture I'm sure I'm wrong on several counts, but so far it's made sense to me. Despite what these weirdos always say, we don't enter this world wanting to fuck teddy ruxpin.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Sometimes when people bust weird they turn into creeps
Shell Game KendrickLobstar

Shell Game

• Paid
Sometimes when people bust weird they turn into creeps
AgentCoop, June 12, 2019, 10:14:10 pm
Yeah. Sometimes it just doesn't need to be made more complicated. It's just simple creep boners.

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
For such a supposed private fetish that they have these people really wear their heart on their sleeve.
GirlKisser420 Shell Game