Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

I like biking home while drunk.

<< < (3/3)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage:
My method of drunk biking: Have a few beers, strap on your night lights (I have a Thorfire VG15S, which acts as a portable floodlight that I use to let EVERYONE on the block know I'm coming so that in the event I get struck from behind by an SUV, they can't use the old 'I didn't see him!' excuse), turn on the portable speaker attached to the bike, load up this Soundcloud page, and BIKE HOME

It's good
STOG, September 15, 2019, 10:43:27 pm
--- End quote ---

STOG I'm not sure when I'll be able to use this technique, but I swear by the all of the stars in the sky I'm gonna do this it sounds rad as fuck

STOG:
My method of drunk biking: Have a few beers, strap on your night lights (I have a Thorfire VG15S, which acts as a portable floodlight that I use to let EVERYONE on the block know I'm coming so that in the event I get struck from behind by an SUV, they can't use the old 'I didn't see him!' excuse), turn on the portable speaker attached to the bike, load up this Soundcloud page, and BIKE HOME

It's good
--- End quote ---

STOG I'm not sure when I'll be able to use this technique, but I swear by the all of the stars in the sky I'm gonna do this it sounds rad as fuck
Bobguinary Novel, September 15, 2019, 11:23:00 pm
--- End quote ---

I have had to stop and yell at more than a few cars on a dime, but this is the way I do things and I don't expect it to change all that much

Macho Masc Sangy Savage:

It's good
--- End quote ---

Bobguinary Novel, September 15, 2019, 11:23:00 pm
--- End quote ---

I have had to stop and yell at more than a few cars on a dime, but this is the way I do things and I don't expect it to change all that much
STOG, September 15, 2019, 11:34:20 pm
--- End quote ---

I think this happens regardless of sobriety level

Angora Gomorrah:
I miss riding my bike home after a few at my local dive. I live close enough to walk now, but maybe I should start switching it up sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version