Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:13:25 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 141: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Scrote  (Read 19194 times)

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
That term "jelqing" is uncomfortably close to a fake swear word that a former friend/douchebag self-published author made up for his gross nonsensical fantasy saga.
CuddlePLEASE MAKE IT STOP RAINING, June 28, 2014, 09:38:00 pm

You really need to bring enough to share with the class!
AlbieQuirky, June 29, 2014, 12:48:06 am
Well, okay!

Edited to clarify: "Jelt" is his made-up swear word. It apparently comes from the letters that magic users sign with their fingers which conjures up a spell to wipe their butts after they poop.
AlbieQuirky
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:34:03 am by Cuddleclobbermonger »

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
So the irony of all this jelqing shit is that aside from the clearly damaged gear with all the blood and boomerang shaped dicks you also get a lot of guys who end up with TMS and lose functionality. What do you mean mashing my penis might break it?

JT

• Paid
worstthingsontheinternet.tumblr.com (NSFW!!!)
Down10, June 29, 2014, 04:05:05 am
At first I was like, "Oh this isn't bad actually." Then I got to the one with the girl tonguing the prolapsed anus.

Also, I looked up the person who drew the Asexual Pride image and man his deviantART does not disappoint.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:29:57 pm by JT »

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
At first I was like, "Oh this isn't bad actually." Then I got to the one with the girl tonguing the prolapsed anus.

Also, I looked up the person who drew the Asexual Pride image and man his deviantART does not disappoint.
JT, June 29, 2014, 05:14:30 pm

Ok, so crystals1986 is an odd case because he only started with his "long finger crystal treatments" when he met someone with Marfan Syndrome, a disease that makes your limbs unusually long.  At Something Awful, we eventually decided that he was someone with a mental disorder trying to process why his friend was dying.

JT

• Paid
Ah... bummer.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump

JT, June 29, 2014, 05:14:30 pm
I love how there's a random picture of his KFC box amongst the lovely drawings. Somehow heightens the whole collection.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
since Runic put this together, I can't help wondering what the Neo-Marxist interpretation of jelqing is.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
since Runic put this together, I can't help wondering what the Neo-Marxist interpretation of jelqing is.
Bobalay, June 29, 2014, 07:34:54 pm
There isn't one, these guys are just fucking crazy.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Bobalay, June 29, 2014, 07:34:54 pm

In the communist future, there is no competition for penises
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:56:07 pm by Smoking Crow »

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
From each according to his fragility, to each according to his seed.
Acierocolotl Nikaer Drekin Sherman Tank

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
God damn it, just as I started to assemble a document on foreskin restoration...

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
SIN EP, SIN EP,
TEG REGGIB REGGIB!
EMOC NO, SIN EP,
WORG PU, FFUP PU, TOOHS PU!
GNIRPS PU, WOLB PU, LLEWS PU!
EGROG! ELZZUG! FFUTS! PLUG!
TUP NO TAF, SIN EP, TUP NO TAF!
TEG NO, TEG NO! ELBBOG DOOF!

Pensises are very backward creatures.

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
That term "jelqing" is uncomfortably close to a fake swear word that a former friend/douchebag self-published author made up for his gross nonsensical fantasy saga.
CuddlePLEASE MAKE IT STOP RAINING, June 28, 2014, 09:38:00 pm

You really need to bring enough to share with the class!
AlbieQuirky, June 29, 2014, 12:48:06 am
Well, okay!

Edited to clarify: "Jelt" is his made-up swear word. It apparently comes from the letters that magic users sign with their fingers which conjures up a spell to wipe their butts after they poop.
Cuddleclobbermonger, June 29, 2014, 08:23:09 am

Does not disappoint. I was aware of this guy's horrendous cosplay; I never knew he had equally distinguished writing abilities. What a Renaissance man.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
In addition to Black Street and House of Leaves references, we need to have a counter for Jim Rose Circus name-drops.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Come to think of it, these people are probably doing more permanent damage to their genitals than the ballbusting crew...