Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:24:10 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's this for?  (Read 42336 times)

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
What's this for? #15
All life is meaningless. There is nothing but F Plus.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
What's this for? #16
"A prayer to St. Michael To remove a monster cock Ghost"
Lemon, May 30, 2013, 08:53:13 am
You'd think Gabriel would be a more appropriate Christian entity to ask for intercession when you've got an monster cock ghost, since he's the angel of mercy.
Cuddlesquid, May 30, 2013, 08:56:08 am

As the resident Catholic, I can testify that if you have gastroenteritis, a simple prayer of "OH GOD MAKE IT STOP OR KILL ME NOW" is standard.  You'll probably be on your knees in front of the throne to begin with.
Delcat, May 30, 2013, 08:37:32 pm

So, Gabriel. Angel of mercy and angel of death. One-stop shopping.

On a related note, somebody please record and post something. Some of us are withering away like parched plants in a blazing dry heat waiting for the new episode.
Cuddlesquid, May 30, 2013, 10:37:35 pm

I have recording studio time booked tomorrow for editing an interview. I'll see what I can get up to.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
What's this for? #17

I got a question: does "in the hopper" mean content that is going to be read, or is it content that has yet to be evaluated and accepted or rejected?
nilvoid, May 30, 2013, 06:02:02 pm

"The Hopper" means any content which has been submitted and has been neither recorded nor rejected. Think of it as The Maybe Pile.

Delcat

• Paid
What's this for? #18
I got a question: does "in the hopper" mean content that is going to be read, or is it content that has yet to be evaluated and accepted or rejected?

"The Hopper" means any content which has been submitted and has been neither recorded nor rejected. Think of it as The Maybe Pile.
Lemon, May 31, 2013, 08:58:48 am

I know we have no way of knowing whether the content itself is good, but I have to say that seeing the possibility of another Is It Normal? episode excites me.  And seeing three documents on something called "Loki Wives" confuses me.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
What's this for? #19

Lemon, May 31, 2013, 08:58:48 am

I know we have no way of knowing whether the content itself is good, but I have to say that seeing the possibility of another Is It Normal? episode excites me.  And seeing three documents on something called "Loki Wives" confuses me.
Delcat, June 02, 2013, 05:38:11 am
"Godspouses". They're married to Loki (and it is almost always Loki, and it's almost always Tom-Hiddleston-as-Loki-in-those-superhero-movies) on the astral plane.

Supplemental reading.

Delcat

• Paid
What's this for? #20
Oh dear.

The root of the problem came out during a discussion with Jolene the other night, and was echoed by a recent comment someone else posted to my blog: entitlement. Too many people among the newest crop of would-be godspouses and spirit workers apparently feel somehow entitled to not only have the help and guidance of those who have been on this path for years, but to have it now, on demand, when they are ready and not when the other person is ready to help them (assuming there is such a time; please see further below for more on this). Believe me, I have been on the other end of this scenario, back when I was a baby godspouse myself; not only did I feel entitled to the advice and assistance of my elders, and not only did I actively pursue the same by (in a couple of instances) all but shoving my newfound status in their faces, but I got downright sulky and resentful when I was occasionally rebuffed. Looking back now, I am mortified by my own behavior. I can only hope the current aspirants can eventually grow beyond this attitude as well and be similarly ashamed someday, yet somehow I doubt that will happen, since our (i.e. American/Western European) culture as a whole also seems to have embraced wholeheartedly the doctrine of entitlement in general.

People who literally think gods are in love with them tend to be entitled?  How could that possibly happen?!

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
What's this for? #21
Tom Hiddleston looks like Tommy Wiseau if Tommy Wiseau took care of himself. What the fuck is the draw?

icarus

• orko in training
  • Paid
  • a very special episode
What's this for? #22
Tom Hiddleston looks like Tommy Wiseau if Tommy Wiseau took care of himself. What the fuck is the draw?
Juice Unlimited, June 02, 2013, 07:28:30 am

and loki is p much rita repulsa's lovechild i have said it once and i will say it like 400 more times
cause that is what he is
rita repulsa's kid

he even used magic to summon giant monsters to attack a city from some weird spacerock moonbase

toanoradian

• Paid
  • The happiest crocoffle
What's this for? #23
What makes Tom Hiddleston so sexy? I don't know, man. Let's ask some teenage girls!

Since I'm not allowed in all-girls school anymore, let's peek at the tumblrs!

Damn you Hiddleston! You classy, sophisticated, well spoken, handsome and charming bastard!
source

So I am in love with Tom Hiddleston, obviously, and I just realized…

this guy is another Gene Kelly.

He’s a Cary Grant.

He’s super-classy and intelligent and hilaaaaaaaaaarious and just, just—

THIS MAN.

WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS MAN.

He’s a TREASURE.
source

Ugh. WHY SO PRETTY TOM HIDDLESTON?!?!?!? #ThePretty #ItSlaysMe
source

Well, geez. The appearances of Tom Hiddleston just blew these girls away and rob them of their words. It's like Tumblr fangirls can only communicate with gifs and memes! We must go beyond Tumblr.

I can’t think because I’ve literally spent the last two minutes staring at a gif of him laughing that my friend sent because I “needed to see the weird thing he does with his tongue.”
Perfect. Here are some reasons why Tom Hiddleston is the hottest among Avengers actors.

A T-shirt!

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
What's this for? #24
He's playing an evil dude who has long, black hair. That's goth-attractive as fuck. These are the type of girls who, if you point at someone like young Bard Pitt, will scoff and say they're not into the whole "Hollywood pretty boy" look.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
What's this for? #25
young Bard Pitt
montrith, June 02, 2013, 10:11:28 am
He's got a lute of +2 to Seduction.
Alpha Starsquatch Runic Delcat count_actuala chai tea latte Chai

Delcat

• Paid
What's this for? #26
I think Tom Hiddleston is hot, but he just falls into one of the guy-types I like.  He seems like a fairly good guy too, which helps.  I wouldn't hit that, though, I don't wanna get knocked up with a six-legged horse.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
What's this for? #27
Loki was actually the mother in that legend.

Delcat

• Paid
What's this for? #28
WELL then...