Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:26 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I want to cause physical harm to Wayne LaPierre.  (Read 39996 times)

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
I live in a mutant juxtaposition in the middle of Ohio where owning a knife is frowned upon unless you wear it in public. Where liking guns is tantamount to gay abortions while loving and owning guns makes you a folk hero. I don't know what to do with my county sometimes.

On the topic of gun rights and whatnot, I've never been afraid of them or the people who own them. I'm more afraid of the psychopaths who think that the only way to achieve true freedom is by objecting to safety protocols and regulations and owning more bang-rods than the nation of Andorra in the case that their freedom is impeded upon. Not coincidentally, the people I know who do this are emphatically libertarians. So A=B=C I'm afraid of libertarians with guns. I say we outlaw libertarianism, even though we run the risk of becoming a tyrannical censor-state in doing so. I think it would be worth it.

To bring Godwin's Law to 1. Montrith is Hitler because she has the audacity to not be a resident of or borderbuddies with MURRICA.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:52:15 am by MicroMissles »

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
I'm borderbuddies with Russia though. Doesn't that make me a communist? Stalin maybe instead of Hitler?

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
The AO Coltrane household here thinks Finland is pretty swank, so don't go around Godwinning things up or these barbarians from the north are gonna swoop down and start takin' over, eh?

(Goddamn I love Derfcity.)

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
I'm borderbuddies with Russia though. Doesn't that make me a communist? Stalin maybe instead of Hitler?
montrith, May 01, 2013, 10:22:38 am

No, that just makes you Hitler and a Commie. Mr. McCarthy would have some choice words for you missy.

The AO Coltrane household here thinks Finland is pretty swank, so don't go around Godwinning things up or these barbarians from the north are gonna swoop down and start takin' over, eh?
Acierocolotl, May 01, 2013, 10:33:04 am

YOU BEST SHUT UP NOW YA HEAR! YA'LL SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE SO CLOSE TO SUCH A GLORIOUS NATION AS THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF JESUS!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Finland is well familiar with advancing hordes; they had to fight off the Soviets in the Winter War. Though, in this case, the barbarian horde came from the south, not the north.

Hmm...

Though, if we annex Canada, I'm pretty sure they'll still only count as one star on the flag.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
Oh boy. A gathering of the most ill-informed people in a single place. Please tell me this turns into the Gathering of the Juggalos for conservatives.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
“When we see tragedy, Barack Obama and Michael Bloomberg see opportunity,” the gun group’s head lobbyist said. “While we pray for God to comfort those experiencing unimaginable pain ... they run to microphones.”

I'm trying to make a noise that's simultaneously a snort of derision and a terrified scream.