Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:00:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What the hell else do you guys do?  (Read 15471 times)

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
What the hell else do you guys do? #15
I work for a major cruise line (well, for their Alaskan land operations). When I am not working, I listen to the F Plus while playing various computer-type games.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
What the hell else do you guys do? #16

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
What the hell else do you guys do? #17
I work for a major airline as a passenger service agent. This means I throw luggage around and get yelled at a lot. I also fly for free, so I can't really complain.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
What the hell else do you guys do? #18
yeah but do they make you pay for your luggage and how good are the free seats

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
What the hell else do you guys do? #19
I get at least one bag free (two bags on the airline I'm employed with) and I'm on a standby status, so I get whatever seat is leftover. Might be a middle, might be okay. Might be first class.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
What the hell else do you guys do? #20
I get at least one bag free (two bags on the airline I'm employed with) and I'm on a standby status, so I get whatever seat is leftover. Might be a middle, might be okay. Might be first class.
brianabird, September 18, 2014, 07:12:46 pm
But do you really fly on airplanes with faces? I demand an answer.

I work in a hotel running events and helping out with the bar. I also like to drink lots of wine and explore the neighborhoods around my apartment, especially when it's not deathly cold outside.

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
What the hell else do you guys do? #21
But do you really fly on airplanes with faces? I demand an answer.
nigeline, September 18, 2014, 08:14:34 pm

Oh, I don't just fly on them...

I fuck 'em (NSFWish)

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
What the hell else do you guys do? #22
Now there's a fetish I never knew I had... I mean, er, ew gross!

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
What the hell else do you guys do? #23
I'm a law student, I work with security and until yesterday, I was a lay judge and juror in the district court of Oslo. When I'm not nerding I like to drink, ski, watch movies, and attend dance classes with my girlfriend. Also, I will kick anyone's ass at quiz night. sometimes

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
What the hell else do you guys do? #24
I'm a law student, I work with security and until yesterday, I was a lay judge and juror in the district court of Oslo. When I'm not nerding I like to drink, ski, watch movies, and attend dance classes with my girlfriend. Also, I will kick anyone's ass at quiz night. sometimes
Fanzay, September 25, 2014, 12:23:35 am

A law student? Oh goodie, I have here some absolutely genuine legal advice from an expert. He tells you how you can not get arrested by a cop.

And this probably could be used on cops too. I'd ask a cop:

'Are you acting on constitutional or private authority?'

If he said truth, he'd say 'private', so I could demand to see the contract. If he said 'constitutional authority', then I'd give him a copy of this writ of discovery to fill out :-)

The way I see it, is that if you accept cop's authority over you without question, you can't later argue that he didn't have the authority over you. But if you challenge that authority (non-violently) by asking him to fill out the Writ of Discovery, and he doesn't, then he's in DISHONOR, and you could argue later that the arrest or fine were UNLAWFUL, since he acted without lawful authority.

One could even send the Writ of discovery to his local police dept. before any run-in with police, to determine their lawful authority.

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
What the hell else do you guys do? #25
I tried to find out just what the heck a "writ of discovery" is and I found this

Writing is "spelling", casting spells, as has been executed upon the masses for domination and control.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
What the hell else do you guys do? #26
I tried to find out just what the heck a "writ of discovery" is and I found this

Writing is "spelling", casting spells, as has been executed upon the masses for domination and control.

TacoChillocko, September 25, 2014, 10:40:29 pm
If only writing could bring me such power. Then I'd be even more of a lump - a rich one with no need for work!

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
What the hell else do you guys do? #27

TacoChillocko, September 25, 2014, 10:40:29 pm

In elementary school they told us that reading is magic because you get to spell
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
What the hell else do you guys do? #28
Random info: The truth is usually hidden in plain sight that is why so many people cannot see it. Everything is cleverly done. For instance: Hollywood "Where Stars Are Made" is actually a type of wood used in ancient times to cast spells. Why do you think they call it a "Casting Call" for the casting process? Then the "Stars" in Hollywood "Fall" in the City of Angels. Why do you think they call your departure zones at airports "Gates?" Because you fly and travel through a stargate through the "Star Alliance.". Why is writing words called "spelling?" Because words are not supposed to effect you so deeply but they are spells that can alter your mentality like a curse such as cursive. Media names such as "The Gaurdian" "Lionsgate" etc once again taken from ancient history. Pay especially close attention to movies and childrens cartoon movies. They tend to reveal the truth in plain site for especially those. When you're able to connect the dots you'll know which specific films reveal stuff. There are plenty. So next time you're out start paying closer attention to all the ads being blasted into your subconscious daily. You'll be more in control as opposed to being programed. Knowledge is Power. If it wasn't then why do you think so much of it is kept from you? The media means to hypnotize you. Time to wake up.

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
What the hell else do you guys do? #29

A law student? Oh goodie, I have here some absolutely genuine legal advice from an expert. He tells you how you can not get arrested by a cop.

And this probably could be used on cops too. I'd ask a cop:

'Are you acting on constitutional or private authority?'

If he said truth, he'd say 'private', so I could demand to see the contract. If he said 'constitutional authority', then I'd give him a copy of this writ of discovery to fill out :-)

The way I see it, is that if you accept cop's authority over you without question, you can't later argue that he didn't have the authority over you. But if you challenge that authority (non-violently) by asking him to fill out the Writ of Discovery, and he doesn't, then he's in DISHONOR, and you could argue later that the arrest or fine were UNLAWFUL, since he acted without lawful authority.

One could even send the Writ of discovery to his local police dept. before any run-in with police, to determine their lawful authority.
montrith, September 25, 2014, 04:10:34 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!