Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:50:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448160 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Yeah, I'm a nerd. If you want to chat, you can reach me on FetLife, or as I like to call it, "Fellowship of the Kink"! Just don't talk to me while I'm in my DDLG Switch mental state, or as I like to call it, "LittleBigSpace"!!!
Penultimatum Shell Game Yavuz

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Men are from Manhattan, Women are all Queens
xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug Wrought chai tea latte Great Joe Salubrious Rex Yavuz

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Gonna start a food gore content aggregator and call it "liveleek.com"

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
UH OH!!! 😲😲😲There was an ACCIDENT🔥🛢️💥at the PUSSY FACTORY👀👀👀and now I'm TRAPPED!!!😩😩😩guess i'm gonna have to EAT my way out!👅👅👅😝😝😝💯💯
Hux Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte krytton Spenny Great Joe Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Yavuz Lemon

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
UH OH!!! 😲😲😲There was an ACCIDENT🔥🛢️💥at the PUSSY FACTORY👀👀👀and now I'm TRAPPED!!!😩😩😩guess i'm gonna have to EAT my way out!👅👅👅😝😝😝💯💯
Wrought, August 27, 2020, 08:24:07 pm
why would you ever wanna leave though?

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Wrought, August 27, 2020, 08:24:07 pm
why would you ever wanna leave though?
Hux, August 27, 2020, 08:31:07 pm
Because of the TOXIC CHEMICAL LEAKAGE 😵😵😵 I am in SERIOUS DANGER ☣️☣️☣️ of SUFFOCATING!! ☠️☠️☠️
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex Hux Great Joe Shell Game A Meat chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Yavuz Frank West

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
The ending of the movie Don't Look Now but the Minutemen song Don't Look Now plays over it

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Ah damn its a cover

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
The US is way overdue for some Yellow/Red Turbans/Fang La/Taiping Heavenly Kingdom bullshit.
A Meat GirlKisser420 Yavuz

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
It's friday and I still really like coffee.

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
ok so it's four in the morning and i can't sleep so i'm doing my nightly swim through the Lake Of Obsessions and wishing my brain would shut up. but i had this "commercial break" between thoughts and this was it: the realization that feet are just ugly hands. that's why i hate feet so much. the discomfort is because theyre like gross uncanny valley hands. the shallow imitation of a superior body part. #teamhands #fingersuckingissexierthantoesucking #thefuckiswrongwithyou #thefuckiswrongwithme

i'm going to take more melatonin and hope i can fall asleep. you're welcome
Penultimatum Dr. Buttplug Frank West

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
It's friday and I still really like coffee.
Great Joe, August 28, 2020, 03:17:32 am
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Great Joe

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
ok so it's four in the morning and i can't sleep so i'm doing my nightly swim through the Lake Of Obsessions and wishing my brain would shut up. but i had this "commercial break" between thoughts and this was it: the realization that feet are just ugly hands. that's why i hate feet so much. the discomfort is because theyre like gross uncanny valley hands. the shallow imitation of a superior body part. #teamhands #fingersuckingissexierthantoesucking #thefuckiswrongwithyou #thefuckiswrongwithme

Hux, August 28, 2020, 03:23:06 am

You have that backwards.  Feet evolved first, so hands are actually ugly feet.  Sleep tight.
chai tea latte Penultimatum Lemon Shell Game Ashto Frank West

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

Hux, August 28, 2020, 03:23:06 am

You have that backwards.  Feet evolved first, so hands are actually ugly feet.  Sleep tight.
Victor Laszlo, August 28, 2020, 09:24:26 am

And the hand fetish community bursts into anger, renewing their schism with the feet fetishists

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Need melodeath recs the neighbors are gettin tired of heartwork