Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:25 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Show off your tattoos!  (Read 9625 times)

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Show off your tattoos!
I just like being nosy and seeing other people's tattoos, and also showing off mine, so here's a tattoo thread, where we can show pictures and also talk about tattoo-related things.

Here's the one on my right leg-- it's not the best photo in the world, but it's hard to get a good picture of your own leg.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Show off your tattoos! #1
Right now I've only got the one--a basic design of a flower on my left shoulder. It's the symbol I've been using to sign my name for longer than I'd care to admit. (Picture forthcoming.)

However, I lost a bet with Juice, and as a result when my next paycheck comes in I'll be getting my second tattoo. A piece of cake topped with a sunflower, because of Reasons, on my calf.

While I'm at the parlor I might either get or make an appointment to get my third one. Just "221B" in plain black ink on my right ankle. Yes, I am aware that I might as well just get "NEEEEEERRRRRRDD" tattooed on my forehead.

Sherlockian

• Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Show off your tattoos! #2
While I'm at the parlor I might either get or make an appointment to get my third one. Just "221B" in plain black ink on my right ankle. Yes, I am aware that I might as well just get "NEEEEEERRRRRRDD" tattooed on my forehead.
Cuddlegoose, August 28, 2013, 05:20:57 am

There is no judgment here, seeing as how the sword on my leg is a weapon from Sailor Moon. That tattoo artist wants to go full-on nerd on my leg and probably design a full leg of nostalgia anime nerddom.

I also have a hamsa that takes up the top half of my back, the skyline of San Francisco around my left forearm, and the seal of the Guild of Radical Militant Librarians on my left leg.  Yay, tattoos.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Show off your tattoos! #3
While I'm at the parlor I might either get or make an appointment to get my third one. Just "221B" in plain black ink on my right ankle.Cuddlegoose, August 28, 2013, 05:20:57 am

Your dedication to infiltrating Dashcon astounds me.
chai tea latte

• Paid
Show off your tattoos! #4
While I'm at the parlor I might either get or make an appointment to get my third one. Just "221B" in plain black ink on my right ankle.Cuddlegoose, August 28, 2013, 05:20:57 am

Your dedication to infiltrating Dashcon astounds me.
Isfahan, August 28, 2013, 12:03:23 pm
Just to spite you I imagined you doing a dry, arch impression of Jeremy Brett when I read this.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Show off your tattoos! #5
Seeing as how I had to Google who that is, I'm guessing Dashcon security wouldn't let me in.

Go on without me. Photos and audio logs, Cuddle! Be discreet! Don't take video or people will get suspicious. If it gets too hot, abort and we'll sort it out back at the safehouse.

• Paid
Show off your tattoos! #6
So the camera on my laptop is awful and it's really hard to take a picture of your own ankle, but:

Sherlockian

• Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Show off your tattoos! #7
So the camera on my laptop is awful and it's really hard to take a picture of your own ankle, but:

Cuddlegoose, September 11, 2013, 07:53:39 pm

I like it!  Simplicity is perfect for a Holmes tattoo.