Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:15:10 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live 4 Is Online!  (Read 23490 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #30
There's a single XL left and ready to ship today. (Just sold)

The second batch of shirts was purchased yesterday and should be up for sale the weekend of November 14th, after the people who preordered can secure their first dibs.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:39:06 am by Lemon »

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #31
I'm just glad a bunch of the audience heckling got kept in, it was a bit better than last year where people on stage would react to something from the crowd which was almost inaudible.

Lemon, I know you said the recording audio wasn't great, but I think you did a damn fine job of what you had to work with in the end.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:23:45 am by Trav »

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #32
... Jesus H Christ, I could fuckin dump a box of Alphabits on the floor and end up with something that made more sense than that Sonic time travel travesty.

In other words, well-chosen.

Sun Smasher

• The one who consumes too much Whiskey
  • Paid
  • **** the sun
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #33
There's a single XL left and ready to ship today. (Just sold)

The second batch of shirts was purchased yesterday and should be up for sale the weekend of November 14th, after the people who preordered can secure their first dibs.
Lemon, October 27, 2015, 10:19:03 am

Excellent. I'll be wifi-less until the 20th so hopefully I won't be too late, lol.

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #34
As a New Jersian I think I might die before this first reading is over. At least they put in the proper amount of fat jokes.
KnitOneKillTwo, October 26, 2015, 08:38:45 am

Sup, fellow Jerseyan? I actually got that script signed by Frank West because it made me laugh so much. :D

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #35
As a New Jersian I think I might die before this first reading is over. At least they put in the proper amount of fat jokes.

Sup, fellow Jerseyan? I actually got that script signed by Frank West because it made me laugh so much. :D
Nyarai, October 27, 2015, 08:20:12 pm

I think I must live in the wrong part of Jersey, because I've never seen a sausage and pepper stand in my life. Also I feel the author really fumbled by not putting the phrase "pork roll" anywhere.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #36
I'd seriously recommend everyone looks up "My Dark Dreams", aka Killer Werewolves as it used to be called. The whole "script" is basically huge paragraphs of text full of the most bizarre spelling errors. For example, here is one sentence from the performance as it was originally written down.

Frowshufly then everyone hurd it a halow coming from out side the creacher was out.

Editing this to an actual script was actually quite fun, especially when Tony just spouted whole, incoherent paragraphs of dialogue without anyone else getting a word in.

By the way, my favorite misspelling is between "drangdrus" and "investedageta".

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #37

Nyarai, October 27, 2015, 08:20:12 pm

I think I must live in the wrong part of Jersey, because I've never seen a sausage and pepper stand in my life. Also I feel the author really fumbled by not putting the phrase "pork roll" anywhere.
KnitOneKillTwo, October 28, 2015, 07:57:20 am

I thought the same thing. Maybe it's just a shore thing.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #38
I've seen sausage and pepper stands, but only in New York City.  Then again, I haven't been to any big cities in New Jersey aside from the Newark airport.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #39
I've seen them in long island, so maybe it's a bridge and tunnel person thing

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #40
Y'know that Paula Dean x Gordon Ramsay thing was probably taking the piss, but I laughed myself to death at it anyway.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #41
Even things that are intentionally weird can be absurd and interesting.  I don't think I'd enjoy any F Plus topic less if it turned out to all be a hoax, because these sorts of things take dedication and creativity and weirdness, whether it's sincere or ironic.

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #42
Y'know that Paula Dean x Gordon Ramsay thing was probably taking the piss, but I laughed myself to death at it anyway.
Gyro, October 28, 2015, 10:16:20 pm

I was disappointed the phrase "dick milk" wasn't called "dick ranch," you know, just to make the monster cockogy even worse.

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #43
MyFaceBeHi, October 30, 2015, 01:00:24 pm
just to make the monster cockogy even worse
[/quote]

this is my favorite instance of this word replacement yet.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
F Plus Live 4 Is Online! #44
I'm ever so slightly disappointed at the low audio quality on these. It's a shame, but ah well.