Projects > Rejected Content To Share

Imari, greatest man

(1/3) > >>

Zsa Zsa:
A little soundbite I recorded. <- now with working link!

Imari is a bit of classic internet and has been referenced on the podcast before, and a while back I remembered that in a dusty old folder on an old hard drive I had a few bits of his writings which might be good for a chuckle. You can read the document I was putting together here. The funniest part is his game design doc, which is both insane and utterly charming. The apocalypse story has a great ending, too.

The man himself is a freelance game designer, author and filmmaker. He also has a few pathways in his brain a bit tangled up, which combined with his ferocious energy (and a budget provided by rich parents) produce some wonderful works of outsider culture. Like this film, Freedom Man 2026 (or is it 7? Or 8?)

gee golly gosh:
I like Imari's definition of realism as applied to video games.

Also to make it even more realistic the female's breasts should bounce up and down in a realist movement every time they move. Sort of like Dead or Alive series. Also in windy spots the character's hair should blow as well.
--- End quote ---

Isfahan:
Apparently the reason people don't put everything possible in a game is because it just didn't occur to them to do so.

KingKalamari:
Mocking the great Imari "Imarea Awesome" Stevenson? For shame.

Are you all nothing more than a group of loser.coms?

nilvoid:
Greatest line-reading of all time, at 2:27: "What in the world. Miss Jato(?) [unintelligible] is operating on it's own, how is it possibly doing that." "And more importantly, where it's going."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version