Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:16:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 102: I've Also Got An Idea For A Reboot Of Young Guns  (Read 26192 times)

Xenomantid

• Giant Martian Arthropod
  • Paid
  • Some of my best friends are spacers.
Oh, wow. I just started following the John Vincent Mingo trail around Google, and I think this might be an episode by itself.
Neal, May 19, 2013, 07:01:55 pm

Does anyone else think that the man in the video that plays automatically when the JVM page is loaded bears an eerie resemblance to Ralph Nader?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:52:55 pm by Xenomantid »

Delcat

• Paid
Did you guys make repeated tries to deadpan the intro, or did you just let it go?  'Cause it was perfect, I've gotta say.

Incidentally, actual mythological Tengu are fucking terrifying, not twee little bird people.

I started picturing one of Chaz's animatics from the GET OUT OF MY OFFICE bit onward.  I dunno maybe guys with mops are just inherently funny, but I thought it was a fantastic improv bounce

yay janitors

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I found a clip from Juggernaut Lonely, which apparently was actually made in some form. No shark though, and no Taryn Manning either.

Tenerence

Sherman Tank

Tolkin like birds.

znarf

Cirr

• who is this guy again
  • Paid
  • WIIIIZAARD FORUMS
The hell is the context for that? I have so many questions and no answers

Sherman Tank

The hell is the context for that? I have so many questions and no answers
placeholder name, June 13, 2017, 06:26:34 am

It's the "Tolkin like birds" comic from the episode. Bruce McKay and his comic have completely vanished from the internet so it took me a long time to find a single image from the damn thing.  Naturally, I posted it as soon as I found it.