Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Improve a Shitty Webcomic: The Incredibly Low Bar Edition

<< < (2/4) > >>

SHAMBA~1.SBB:
I did a ton of these at 2 in the morning with a friend who's not on here.  I'll post some of the better (?) ones.  Hidden for size.

NSFW content. Click to show.

My friend Cam did these:

Ashto:
So, here's the deal: Dragon Friend thought it would be a fun game to rewrite these comics in order to see if we can crowdsource funnier material.
The Ghost of Christmas Never, December 21, 2021, 05:01:17 am
--- End quote ---
Some context: Dijon kept posting these in the Extra Credit discord and they were all so terrible I concluded any text whatsoever would be funnier than the original. So I thought it’d be a fun game to edit the text and see if you could make any of them actually funny. I have yet to see any edits less funny than the originals, so even if you think your joke isn’t funny put it in anyway and you will be much, much funnier than the original author.
Dragon Friend, December 21, 2021, 09:54:26 am
--- End quote ---

I did a ton of these at 2 in the morning with a friend who's not on here.  I'll post some of the better (?) ones.  Hidden for size.
SHAMBA~1.SBB, December 21, 2021, 11:09:24 am
--- End quote ---

Of all the ones haunting me last night, I still think this is one of the best ones you made (Hidden for dick)

Penultimatum:
giving this webcomic exactly the dignity it deserves

dractivisionary:

Antivehicular:
These are surprisingly hard to work with, probably because this whole strip is so bad at conveying jokes. A lot of these, I can't even tell what the joke was supposed to be; this is probably why my first attempt was lame anti-humor. NSFW'd for size, plus one of them is gross:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version