Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:04:05 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 56: Excuse Me, May I See Your Water Selection?  (Read 10319 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

Neal

Hey, do you want your water to not only be pretentious, but EDGY and EXTREME? Then grab yourself some Liquid Death - if you dare!
SHAMBA~1.SBB Shell Game

Pavlova

• Paid
I once spent $14 on a bottle of Antipodes water from a restaurant - and yes, I'm as mad about that as anyone should be.

Also the 420 (not the fun kind) brand of water has in its product description - "Every drop of water has taken generations to filter through the surrounding landscape. That means the water you hold in your hand today actually fell onto the top of a mountain when your great, great grandmother was the same age as you are now. Which is a fabulous story to tell someone you're trying to pick up in a bar. " - so presumably the intern writing that copy has never picked up anyone in a bar.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I once spent $14 on a bottle of Antipodes water from a restaurant - and yes, I'm as mad about that as anyone should be.
Pavlova, March 12, 2019, 05:42:23 am

This happened to me once. I ordered some water and ended up paying through the nose for some fancy shit I didn't want instead of just getting some ice water because that's the kind of restaurant I'd chosen to eat at.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
has there been a fred NFT yet
thelizzerd