Projects > The F Plus

Ones you just can't make it through?

(1/12) > >>

TheCrawlingChaos:
I love the podcast. I've listened to the majority of them multiple times. However, there are just a few that I've never been able to bring myself to listen to just because of Reasons. Most of these reasons are about alimentary-related stuff, so gainers, vore and anything excrement-related (omoroshi and adult babies) are right out for me, as is the burp section of Mix'd Nuts. Oddly, the FA one didn't bother me that much, mainly because there was less focus on the fat process, I suppose. Am I just a wimp, or do any of you guys have episode you just can't hack the subjects of?

Bunnybread:
I was fine throughout the recording and the bumpers but I still haven't listened all the way through the Sissykiss episode.

Runic:
I've listened to every episode.  In fact, I think I've listened to every episode at least three times.  I have nothing better to do I guess.  After so many years among likemined weirdos there is very little that I simply cannot stomach, although that episode of Lou Reads about people cumming on food managed to defeat me.

Yossarian:
Same with Runic I put them on when I'm playing games so I cant take the cowards way out and stop the episode the first time after that its easier.

Acierocolotl:
All of them.

I have to drink myself into a stupor just to do any of the reading bits.  Those ones I've editted have required me to be on really impressive and intense benders; I must be doing an okay job of it because nobody's complained yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version