Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:38:23 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 196: Made With Mechanically Separated Podcast Parts  (Read 22817 times)

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
If you get a Philly Steak and don't get cheez whiz you should be thrown into a woodchipper.

We find you unworthy of the gift of life.
jack chick, December 08, 2015, 12:35:13 pm
This is hilarious.  I turned my nose up at people getting fancy about poutine, but a Philly Cheesesteak, to me, needs actual cheese. If I'm going to eat something innately unhealthy, by god make it worth my time!  Bring on your woodchippers, I shall curse you with my dying, pulped breath.
Digital Walnut

Muffinator

• Paid
If you get a Philly Steak and don't get cheez whiz you should be thrown into a woodchipper.

We have Philly Cheesesteak in my country, but no velveeta. How will I ever know this joy? Cruel fate has robbed me of this food of the gods.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

We have Philly Cheesesteak in my country, but no velveeta. How will I ever know this joy? Cruel fate has robbed me of this food of the gods.
Muffinator, December 08, 2015, 03:05:51 pm

You have no clue what you're talking about, these are two clearly very different prepared cheese products manufactured by Kraft. Next you're gonna tell me that you thought Kraft Singles were individually wrapped slices of Velveeta, and not their very own thing, clearly distinguished from lesser cheese by true connoisseurs

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell

This is hilarious.  I turned my nose up at people getting fancy about poutine, but a Philly Cheesesteak, to me, needs actual cheese. If I'm going to eat something innately unhealthy, by god make it worth my time!  Bring on your woodchippers, I shall curse you with my dying, pulped breath.
Acierocolotl, December 08, 2015, 01:49:50 pm

That's a Cheesesteak, but it isn't a Philly.

Also needs an Amoroso roll.

Not Velveeta. What barbaric land do you live in that doesn't have Cheez Whiz?

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
jack chick, December 08, 2015, 03:45:37 pm
I'd let you get away with this if it involved "Philadelphia" cream cheese.  I feel rather agitated at the moment and I want to make unspecific threats over this for no good reason.  Seriously, though, that artificially-orange stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies, it's not natural, don't put that stuff in you, or the fuckin' Sunrise Taco Puca is gonna leave a taco turd on your sleeping chest so it's the first thing you see when you wake up.

GOOD MORNING.
Spacebat

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
jack chick, December 08, 2015, 03:45:37 pm
I'd let you get away with this if it involved "Philadelphia" cream cheese.  I feel rather agitated at the moment and I want to make unspecific threats over this for no good reason.  Seriously, though, that artificially-orange stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies, it's not natural, don't put that stuff in you, or the fuckin' Sunrise Taco Puca is gonna leave a taco turd on your sleeping chest so it's the first thing you see when you wake up.

GOOD MORNING.
Acierocolotl, December 08, 2015, 04:41:20 pm

Pour some Jack Daniels on that shit and then I'll call it a good morning.
Adam Bozarth

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Can I skip the taco and just go straight to the whiskey?

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
This episode was great. I fucking LOVE food episodes

Mu.

• Paid
Great episode, but did anyone else hear a hissing running throughout the episode?

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
I kind of hope the suggestion for using jalapeƱo velveeta in the microwave fudge was made by someone who saw the 'jalapeno fudge' recipe in episode 179 and was disappointed in its lack of chocolate.

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
Can I skip the taco and just go straight to the whiskey?
Sherman Tank, December 08, 2015, 10:51:25 pm

I had to think about this for a while, and I've concluded that you may, but only with adult supervision.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
The machine has successfully descended to the level of human cooking: https://gist.github.com/nylki/1efbaa36635956d35bcc . (made with a close relative of the Click-O-Tron model)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
The machine has successfully descended to the level of human cooking: https://gist.github.com/nylki/1efbaa36635956d35bcc . (made with a close relative of the Click-O-Tron model)
Zekka, December 10, 2015, 08:07:31 pm

1    Beer -- cut into
           -cubes

I always thought my Chinese BBQ ribs needed more beer cubes.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid

1    Beer -- cut into
           -cubes

I always thought my Chinese BBQ ribs needed more beer cubes.
montrith, December 10, 2015, 11:08:19 pm

The CHICKEN WINE EGG doesn't contain a lot of WINE but it does contain a lot of salt, freeing you up to drink the WINE after the EGG is served.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

This is wonderful, the way the instructions sometimes make an actual sentence is delightful. I also like the idea of this:

Refrigerate for 30 to 30 minutes or until
  the mushrooms are not boil. Serve with fruits. Serves 3.