Projects > The F Plus

293: Problematic Sex Toys

<< < (7/8) > >>

Sherman Tank:
Star Citizen is still decades from (n)ever being released, but you can get an alien dildo right now.

Frank West:
StarDildos said he's not planning on selling these. For now, much like Star Citizen, the Xi’an dildo is a very interesting and ambitious project the follow on the internet, but one that we can't all experience as intended.
--- End quote ---

Why are you getting my hopes up just to break my heart, sherman

KingKalamari:
StarDildos said he's not planning on selling these. For now, much like Star Citizen, the Xi’an dildo is a very interesting and ambitious project the follow on the internet, but one that we can't all experience as intended.
--- End quote ---

Frank West, January 22, 2019, 08:48:35 am
--- End quote ---

Don't worry, if you pledge now you can get a small piece chipped off the dildo that you can then use when the final dildo is completed and ready to purchase, only $10,000 US!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage:
--- End quote ---

Frank West, January 22, 2019, 08:48:35 am
--- End quote ---

Don't worry, if you pledge now you can get a small piece chipped off the dildo that you can then use when the final dildo is completed and ready to purchase, only $10,000 US!
KingKalamari, January 22, 2019, 09:52:55 am
--- End quote ---

For $200,000 we'll send you jpgs of all of the dildo designs for every race in Star Citizen to jack off to, because they're just as real as the space ships

Dawnswalker:
Fools! They gave us the .jpg of the dildo for free!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version