Projects > The F Plus

293: Problematic Sex Toys

<< < (2/8) > >>

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop:
new(?) startup idea: Dong Bongs, they're both a dildo and a bong, not at the same time though
A Meat, December 13, 2018, 01:46:18 pm
--- End quote ---
Bong Water Is Stored In The Balls

izzy:
I've learned from past F+ episodes that even if they do make a Pringles sex toy, no one will be able to figure out how to fuck it.

Achilles' Heelies:
(btw the episode number isn't listed in the title of the episode for me)
positive stress, December 13, 2018, 01:42:16 pm
--- End quote ---

A little while ago, I tweaked the RSS feed to accommodate iTunes' new Podcast RSS Syntax. In short, the title remains the same as it was (###: Episode Title), but now there's itunes:title and itunes:episode.

How that shakes out depends on what podcatcher you're using, but in the thing I'm looking at right now (PocketCasts' Windows App), each episode is marked with the episode number in front of it, except the live shows which have a blue BONUS tag.

What are you using?
Lemon, December 13, 2018, 02:34:59 pm
--- End quote ---
Pocketcasts on Android just displays the title without the number before it for the last 2 episodes. The episodes before that show the episode number before the title.

Lemon:
Huh. You're right it does.

So the Windows app is running Pocket Casts Web Beta, so maybe Android is catching up to it? I just tweeted at them cause it seems like a mistake to use the iTunes title format without pairing it with the iTunes episode tag.

Edit
https://twitter.com/pocketcasts/status/1073391029234020352

xX_sp00ks_Xx:
I've learned from past F+ episodes that even if they do make a Pringles sex toy, no one will be able to figure out how to fuck it.
izzy, December 13, 2018, 03:48:59 pm
--- End quote ---

If only BigIdeaMan would relinquish his patent on the Pringles Spring, we could manufacture and market the very first Pringles pocket pussy that doubles as either a cock whacking contraption or a kind of "extreme sports" version of urethral sounding, depending on how intense you want to live your (sex) life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version