Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:56:47 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 105: The Only Thing I Know Is That I Am An Expert In Everything  (Read 14555 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
From the very beginning, the Internet was created as a method of transferring useful, verifiable, and well sourced information from one place to another. Then some other guys showed up and said "Free information? There's no money in that!", and thus our lives were forever changed by the ASP.NET framework. But when it comes to monetizing expertise, no website charges as much while supplying as little as LivePerson.com: A multi-million dollar website where morons sell information they don't have to suckers who don't know they don't have it. This week, The F Plus is reading strategy guides to this year's Christmas Games.

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
That prosperity theology crap is infuriating.  Literally taking the opposite of Christ's teachings and making excuses to hate the poor.
This blog has a good read: http://bradhicks.livejournal.com/118585.html

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
A very large percentage of those who did so will find themselves burning in Hell for all eternity, and completely baffled as to why. Why? Because they were lied to.
LiveJournalGuy

lol theology makes no sense

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
If circumstances under the Judeo-Christian system can be such that people can end up in Hell and legitimately have no clue why, then God really didn't think through His business model very well.
Alpha Starsquatch Lemon chai tea latte count_actuala Clockderp Navigator

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Today I helped Yossarian* figure out if the 7.7mm rifle ammunition he'd bought at a gun show was .303 British (it was**) and therefore safe to shoot out of his Lee-Enfield. Involved was about five minutes' worth of my time and one bit of research to find how the bottom of the casings were stamped.

Thanks to this episode, I realize now that Yossarian owes me about $65.

*I think it was him—y'all have some weird Steam names.
**It was South African surplus. They use the metric system on their cartridge dimensions.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Today I helped Yossarian* figure out if the 7.7mm rifle ammunition he'd bought at a gun show was .303 British (it was**) and therefore safe to shoot out of his Lee-Enfield. Involved was about five minutes' worth of my time and one bit of research to find how the bottom of the casings were stamped.

Thanks to this episode, I realize now that Yossarian owes me about $65.

*I think it was him—y'all have some weird Steam names.
**It was South African surplus. They use the metric system on their cartridge dimensions.

Isfahan, July 20, 2013, 10:52:55 am

It was me. Anything Catch-22 related or historical is probably me, if you cant figure it out I'm probably listed as living in Vietnam somewhere.
or just ask

I'm wondering why I'm still not getting any checks or Paypal emails about my threads here, I cant pay until I get paid. Clearly my star trek rants are worth something, or you could pay me to not rant about how sci-fi is very telling about the time period it was made in. I also think the universe owes me one a lot for that whole pokefur fiasco.

Ike

• Paid
  • these colors keep me awake at night
One small complaint about this episode: The ending music was horrendously loud compared to the spoken section and made me jump out of my skin. Since I work around loud machines and have to keep my volume up high to hear you guys, this was not a good thing.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
The ending music was horrendously loud compared to the spoken section and made me jump out of my skin.
Ike, July 22, 2013, 07:07:45 am

Yeah, that's my fault. I had a hard time finding an ending tune for the episode, finally ended up with that dubstep thing, and I didn't mix it down like I should have.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Believe it or not this stupid site still exists, albeit rebranded.
The Transitive Sherman Tank of Fetish, October 15, 2016, 12:09:44 am

presto, it's a bunch of goddamn idiots

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid

Christmas games will never die.