Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:43:58 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Jokes you didn't get?  (Read 24874 times)

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Jokes you didn't get? #15
Somebody said something like "You forgot bacon!" in the NaNoWriMo episode and I wound up rewinding to hear it again to no avail. Why bacon?
THE TRUE JUICE, December 04, 2013, 11:40:02 am

Because much like zombies and the other stuff they mention bacon is basically the most meme-y, played-out food ever. People consider it the pinnacle of all human culinary achievement, put it on everything (bacon ice cream, anyone? *shudder) and generally ascribe a level of importance to it that is far, far beyond what it deserves. Personally, I believe that bacon is a privilege, not a right--it's good with many things (especially in small amounts) but stuffing it into everything on the face of the planet is just wrong.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Jokes you didn't get? #16
If you give the internet a bacon-flavoured steampunk zombie ninja robot, it will spend the next 20 years giving bacon-flavoured steampunk zombie ninja robots right back to you.
Sherman Tank

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Jokes you didn't get? #18
"bacon" on ThinkGeek
"bacon" on CafePress
"bacon" on Zazzle
"bacon" on Amazon

etc.
Lemon, December 04, 2013, 11:57:07 am

Right. Excuse me while I turn into the Culinarian Hulk and go destroy as many pork processing plants as I can.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Jokes you didn't get? #19
Man I never knew spending less time online would save me from knowing THIS many annoying things. Also, bacon is tasty but pricey and hard to eat in large quantities without getting really sick of it.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Jokes you didn't get? #20
Somebody said something like "You forgot bacon!" in the NaNoWriMo episode and I wound up rewinding to hear it again to no avail. Why bacon?
Because nerds are awful people.

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Jokes you didn't get? #21
SOMEBODY said something? 

So I guess I've been exposed to enough dork culture that I can make my own internet in-jokes.  That's already pretty bad.

But I've also been around these nerds so much that I have actually started to sound like them?!

Jesus Christ, I quit.  I'm gonna knock off from work early and spend the rest of my day inside a sports bar/drunk chick.
Lemon slandersonn a gross spider Sherman Tank JamEngulfer

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Jokes you didn't get? #22

kal-elk, December 04, 2013, 03:11:35 pm

Fun fact, CMMG Inc. first made Tactical Bacon as a limited run novelty/gag item for April Fool's day or something, and it turned out the demand was so overwhelming that it became a regular product.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Jokes you didn't get? #23
SOMEBODY said something? 

So I guess I've been exposed to enough dork culture that I can make my own internet in-jokes.  That's already pretty bad.

But I've also been around these nerds so much that I have actually started to sound like them?!

Jesus Christ, I quit.  I'm gonna knock off from work early and spend the rest of my day inside a sports bar/drunk chick.
Bunnybread, December 05, 2013, 11:47:17 am
Gotta keep you humble somehow, pal.

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)
Jokes you didn't get? #24
Showing: 1 – 28 of 9,640 Bacon Gifts designs available on 641,000 productsQuote from

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Jokes you didn't get? #25
About 269,000 results (0.17 seconds)Quote from

Okay.

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
Jokes you didn't get? #26

chai tea latte, December 04, 2013, 03:11:35 pm

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Jokes you didn't get? #27
If I don’t get a joke I assume it’s from Tommy D Comedy.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
Jokes you didn't get? #28

chai tea latte, December 04, 2013, 03:11:35 pm

Tac Bac? "Tack Bake"? Did they think about this at all?

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Jokes you didn't get? #29
What's the deal with Lobster Hands?