Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:28:20 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: TV we've been watching lately  (Read 148499 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
TV we've been watching lately #390
Ganymede pointed out that people could get me to watch American Horror Story but they couldn't get me to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Look. I only watch bad things with groups of people so we can hate them together. Otherwise I don't really watch TV. I don't even own a cable/subscription.
Shell Game, October 08, 2019, 12:29:09 am

Kinda same? I've got a huge backlog of really good shows and movies to watch, some of them even downloaded and ready to go and... I dunno, shit's hard or something.

It's incredibly dumb.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
TV we've been watching lately #391
This is the least original take in the universe but I finished The Office (US) today and that was certainly an adventure that I didn't expect to affect me as much as it appraently has.

Also holy shit it's joke dense, I can't think of anything much that crams them in that well.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
TV we've been watching lately #392
So a few friends and I have been hanging out every Wednesday this October to watch really stupid ghost/cryptid hunter shows, and we stumbled upon Mountain Monsters. Holy shit what perfect distillation of these shows. It's 100% faked, complete with terrible shakey video, finding fake poop and markings, everything. It's just fun to see a series just lean right into the bullshit.

Someone summed it up really well with this: It's Scooby Doo, but the monsters always win
beelzeboob

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
TV we've been watching lately #393
why did i wait so long to watch venture brothers, holy fuck
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Monkey’s Paw Wish

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
TV we've been watching lately #394
why did i wait so long to watch venture brothers, holy fuck
Mix, October 18, 2019, 04:11:34 am
It just gets better and better

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
TV we've been watching lately #395
What's good and airing

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
TV we've been watching lately #396
I’ve been watching “Watchmen” and it is fine, and likeable enough on it a own. But there was a turn in the last episode I watched. It’s revealed that Ozymandius, after detonating the Squid Bomb, videotaped himself explaining his entire plan to Robert Redford, whom he gets elected president 8 years later in 1993. This character is supposed to be so smart that he uses 100% of his brain.   And so many people I know talk about how great it is, but jeepers that is bad writing.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
TV we've been watching lately #397
What's good and airing
chai tea latte, November 26, 2019, 07:26:05 pm

If you're not already watching it: The Good Place. Better hurry though: It's 5 episodes away from the series finale!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
TV we've been watching lately #398
What's good and airing
chai tea latte, November 26, 2019, 07:26:05 pm

If you're not already watching it: The Good Place. Better hurry though: It's 5 episodes away from the series finale!
KingKalamari, November 27, 2019, 09:41:53 am
am watching but you reminded me to catch up on s4 so thank you dude!!

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
TV we've been watching lately #399
I've been catching up on that new(ish) She-Ra show on Netflix while I've been drawing the past week. How is Scorpia such a wonderful sweetheart?

Angora Gomorrah

• just another cat on the internet
  • Paid
  • this is the life I chose
TV we've been watching lately #400
The show I'm Sorry is pretty hilarious. I've been rewatching that and BoJack Horseman.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
TV we've been watching lately #401
I have some comedy friends who work on Netflix’s “Astronomy Club,” but I am not recommending it because of that. There is a sketch in the fourth episode about rolling up men in a carpet and stomping them with high heels that will definitely make anyone reading this post laugh their ass off.

Also, please please please watch Katt Williams: Substitute Teacher, the cold open sketch of the second episode.
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• Paid
TV we've been watching lately #402
i'm very excited for S4 of The Expanse to come out next week (amazon is doing an all-ten-episodes-at-once thing). Big ups to S4 of The Good Place, which wrapped itself up cleanly and elegantly and retained its status as one of the best tv shows ever.
Jeopardy! has been very good these past couple weeks. Lots of 3 day champs. Good stuff.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
TV we've been watching lately #403
I made it through two episodes of The Witcher before I had to bail, holy crap that show is slow. Also, really grey/brown and boring to look at.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
TV we've been watching lately #404
Cool im gonna watch netflix witcher now