Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:10:49 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228270 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
guess what everyone... :')

I am nice and warm feeling and I just. Love my friends so dearly. I genuinely don't know how to convey to them how wonderful I think they are! I've met so many good, trustworthy, safe people to be myself with through this community and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. For all that you do for me, and all that you are to me, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope you all know who you are. If not, I have work to do. BEING SAPPY!
Shell Game, May 27, 2019, 12:19:59 am

Shell Game... MORE LIKE SAPPY GAME

(Iz good!!)
Shell Game

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Shell Game

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Once I finish my business admin course I want to stop playing video games for a while and just find someone to watch cult movies from the 70s and 80s with for a couple of months

Jam

• Doctor Professor Apething, PhD
  • Paid
  • I’m not doctor professor, am I apething though?
I regret everything and it's about 3.30 here but I don't regret it that much because I got wrecked with my frinwedns. I don't know why anyone else had to know this but my friends are good and stuff
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Turtle

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I regret everything and it's about 3.30 here but I don't regret it that much because I got wrecked with my frinwedns. I don't know why anyone else had to know this but my friends are good and stuff
Jam, May 28, 2019, 09:42:54 pm

That's a Texas-sized 10-4 on friends good buddy
Jam

Jam

• Doctor Professor Apething, PhD
  • Paid
  • I’m not doctor professor, am I apething though?
Yeah, friends are pretty great and also I need to sleep now

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Came home from an entire 5 hours of hyperfocus and just EXTREMELY wired. So I've decided to drink and depress this mood into something manageable and be able to sleep.

Sensible? Hell no. Dear Lord no. Emphatically no. No bueno. Incredibly unsustainable. But I need to get to sleep soon enough to wake up on time to join a gym to finally tire myself out in a way that DOESN'T destroy my liver. And just feel better about my corporal form.

Edit: dude it is impressive how much I can drink in this state and still be functional...ish. Usually this oz level puts me in a stupor, but damn. Time to drink some water

Edit 2: Note to future SN: self-medicating with alcohol in this state is a fools errand you fool, you fucking moron. It's taken twice the amount of alcohol to bring me down, and it's the same time it would have been had I just laid in bed and be mad about it. Also, less side effects.  Dumb as hell.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 01:23:08 am by Bobguinary Novel »

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
I think I have invented the most rancid drink ever.

The Bäpsi

Bäska Droppar (malort) and Pepsi. Jesus please have mercy on this poor sinner.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
gotta get a selfie with Keanu's Walk of Fame star

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
gotta go to quakecon this year because they'll probably have wolfenstein merch since it's the same weekend Youngblood releases

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I roll the nickels
GenesisAlwaysSucked Mr. Hunky Academia

GenesisAlwaysSucked

• She Blow That Dick Like a Cello
  • Paid
I roll the nickels
AgentCoop, June 03, 2019, 12:56:53 am

Always makes me go put on Ex-Military.

Neal

You gusr are asoem and I specially like my spire group Shell game Mix and Wrought but you're all mostly cool
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte Shell Game

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Ran out of stuff for Moscow mules, but did pick up this excellent grapefruit vodka. I've cut it with tonic just to make it last longer, but I need to find something proper to mix it with. I thought a Paloma, but that's made with tequila, and seems wrong. Maybe just straight?!

Neal

Ran out of stuff for Moscow mules, but did pick up this excellent grapefruit vodka. I've cut it with tonic just to make it last longer, but I need to find something proper to mix it with. I thought a Paloma, but that's made with tequila, and seems wrong. Maybe just straight?!
Bobguinary Novel, June 10, 2019, 11:55:25 pm

For grapefruit vodka, I'd recommend a splash of grenadine. If you have a Middle Eastern market available, get it there, not at a supermarket or something, because it is more likely to be made with real pomegranate.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte