Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:03:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 223: Penis Problems & Water  (Read 38066 times)

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
223: Penis Problems & Water #60
I guess we don't have a general homeopathy thread? I'll post this here.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/08/massive-recall-of-homeopathic-kids-products-spotlights-dubious-health-claims/

A tonic for newborns is said to relieve “restlessness,” and the company’s infant teething product claims to treat a baby’s “desire to be held constantly.” The company’s “Children’s Fever Reliever” also somehow reduces “fears” and “oversensitivity.”

Sounds fun. Hi, Victor!
Spooks, August 25, 2018, 11:32:53 am

Well, to be fair I don't think parents will have to worry about dead kids being particularly restless or attention-seeking...

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #61
I'm pretty sure that site is Indian, which explains so much about the weird language issues. Saying you're "non-vegetarian" is a common thing in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh.
How Do I Reduce My Sherman Tank Power?, August 11, 2016, 02:09:26 pm

Almost all of the posts they read are almost certainly Indian because they are all textbook descriptions of Dhat Syndrome.  I almost felt bad for laughing at them so much.
ManMythLegend, August 12, 2016, 02:43:31 am

I was almost feeling bad about it when I was making the doc but I fixed that by sticking to "fart" and "boner" search results, because fats and boner questions transcend nationality.

Old_Zircon

• Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #62
I might be crazy but I remember homeopathic drugs having advertisements on TV and being sold in drug stores as legit drugs. Goes to show how great our medical industry is. So yeah, when I was a teenager of course I knew it was shit diluted in water, but all this mainstream visibility lent it the credibility of something that was socially acceptable to be sold as medication. It's been years so I don't know if this is still the case as I don't even own a television.
Spooks, August 13, 2016, 12:37:21 am
There have been some FDA crackdowns on supplements and homeopathic products that actually claim to treat or cure specific conditions, but as long as you're careful about the language you use, you can sell pretty much anything as a bullshit health product in the U.S.
Digital Walnut, August 13, 2016, 01:53:56 pm

My first job when I was 14 was at the second co-operative grocery store to open in the USA and that shit was RAMPANT when I was working there (early to mid 90s because I'm old).  There was one guy there who followed the Butthole Surfers on tour like a Deadhead except for the Butthole Surfers, and sometimes he would take expired herbal tinctures (which are mostly grain alcohol) off the shelf, mix them with water and get drunk on them.   Homeopathic stuff isn't even good for that.

Old_Zircon

• Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #63
Hell yes, I'm replying to 2 year old posts.
chai tea latte

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
223: Penis Problems & Water #65
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
223: Penis Problems & Water #66

Sherman Tankoid, June 05, 2019, 07:00:28 pm

Don't worry, it's only 1:1,000 ground up platform shoes:water
A Meat Sherman Tank Shell Game Yavuz

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
223: Penis Problems & Water #67

Sherman Tankoid, June 05, 2019, 07:00:28 pm
Homeopathically doing reps of back extensions

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
223: Penis Problems & Water #68
I guess homeopathy jelquing is like. What? Peeing in the pool? Okay.