Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:05:02 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode  (Read 12416 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode
[
True Newt
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:10:55 am by Lemon »

Ike

• Paid
  • these colors keep me awake at night
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #1
Three guesses as to what this one's about!

ThatsMyFetish

• Paid
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #2
"would you be a giant person's pet". man that's an interesting thought hah!

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
  • we do not take the cork off the fork
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #3
I'll step on you as soon as I do the dishes.

Wait, why aren't YOU doing the dishes???

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #4
NSFW content. Click to show.
Lemon Caroline Boots Raingear John Toast Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #5
These people would love Fantastic Planet, or at the very least the first half of it, where all the humans are enslaved to the alien giants.

I'm legit surprised there wasn't any furry shit in the episode, but maybe they keep apart from the human giantess fetishists and crush furry cars.

ThatsMyFetish

• Paid
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #6
I feel like this topic on large women crushing smaller men have been a reoccuring theme in different episodes with different settings. I get flashbacks to the one about the inflatable women.

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
  • we do not take the cork off the fork
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #7
I keep thinking of the episode that featured the guy who loved feet and flat tyres.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #8
Yet another lovely reminder that as a woman it is literally impossible for you to exist in any form without some creep out there being turned on by you. I'd order my burqa now, but there's probably a site called Hot & Covered out there that has hundreds of pics of women completely covered in clothes. Can't kill myself either cause necrophilia is a thing. Can't ask not to be born in the first place cause unbirthing turns people on too.

Fuck.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #9
Okay, posting again to complain that these fucking people are so fucking INFURIATING with their way of measuring things. There is no such thing as a "miniature 5 gallon bucket", a bucket either fits 5 gallons or not! And how would size 12 shoes fit a GIANT? Are you small or are they special giant shoe sizes? THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING ME FOR SOME REASON.
Sherman Tank

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #10
Sorry, montrith, I couldn't find you the burqa fetish forum but I did find a thread with some creeps to deter you!

ThatsMyFetish

• Paid
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #11
Are you telling me that dressed in a banana-suit, on top of a burning truck, while smothering myself in ice-cream IS going to be someone's fetish? My senior plans are ruined.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #12
I'm not all the way through the episode yet (I listen while driving) but so far it hasn't really been about giant anybody. So far it seems to be about normal-sized women and tiny men, but the regular-sized women are called "giantesses" because, of course, everything revolves around their point of view.

Also that wax-effigy story had one of the most blatant author-started-masturbating-here moments I can remember hearing.

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #13
Okay, posting again to complain that these fucking people are so fucking INFURIATING with their way of measuring things. There is no such thing as a "miniature 5 gallon bucket", a bucket either fits 5 gallons or not! And how would size 12 shoes fit a GIANT? Are you small or are they special giant shoe sizes? THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING ME FOR SOME REASON.
montrith, September 06, 2015, 07:44:13 am

I am so glad someone else is pissed off at a giant wearing size 12 shoes.

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
187: Attack Of The 50 Ft Episode #14
For that matter, why is it important that these women are wearing large shoes when they're scaling down the man?

Vitally important correction: "All the Small Things" was a song by Blink-182, not Sum 41.