Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:04:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448261 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
When I learned katakana and hiragana I was initially very happy with myself but then I went on twitter and learned literally everyone knows them
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
in mustard we trustard
Dr. Buttplug xX_sp00ks_Xx Yavuz

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
It really should be called a Martian Bar
chai tea latte

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Everyone come around and look at the incredible rip-off man Cliff Bleszinski. Years ago ripoff artist with real talent took every action movie character cliche and ground it into a wonderful cannoli called Duke Nukem. Then Cliffy B took the resulting delicacy pushed out everything fun about it (that sweet cannoli creme of tongue and cheek humor and fun gameplay) and covered it all in high definition brown textures. And he was harolded for hus unprecidented feats of ripoffry! Now he's taking another rip off of a rip off made by his former company (Epic) and trying to rip it off yet. Can he do it? Will he reach such Radical Heights?

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Clifford Burton for best Cliff B all day.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
i can't stop playing with this fucking can opener. it's 1:30 and I can't stop playing with this fucking can opener. it's really well balanced so it's fun to juggle around and flip open and closed and pretend like i'm a cool bad guy whose weapon of choice is a can opener but it's 1:30 and i need to stop playing with this fucking can opener.
Moose Frank West A Meat Shell Game Dr. Buttplug

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Atelier Sophie's Choice.
Mix Shell Game

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
How come all the fruit and veg that grows here is awful?

There's parts of the world where they grow mangoes and pineapples and shit half the year, and I'm stuck in a country where we just get fucking apples. No-one in the entire universe has or will ever say "I guess peaches are great but you know what I really fancy right now? A quince." 8000 different types of bland and slightly bitter root vegetable will grow in fucking anything but there's roughly three square feet of ground in the country that can support a melon.

Even the good stuff we get here is ridiculously difficult to produce. You can grow raspberries but you need to do it in a high security facility (but still with plenty of fresh air and sunlight and water and everything) lest the birds eat them all long before they're ever fit for human consumption, and also the stems are fucking weaponised and you get about three berries per plant per year. Strawberries, too, but if the wind blows the wrong direction at any point during their growth they'll taste like fuck all and you'll still be charged a billion pounds a punnet.

I'd love to eat more greens and less carbs, mother but unfortunately tesco has a surplus of courgettes and fuck all else. You should've given birth in a country that wasn't fucking miserable. They did some awful things in the process but I can't 100% blame my ancestors for wanting to plunder the rest of the world for it's produce.

Shigan

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Animal Crossing?

bubbleuj

• Paid
A picture is worth 10,000 words- Proust.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
trick people in an MMO into having a group therapy session under the pretense of raiding
Dr. Buttplug Peartee

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
trick people in an MMO into having a group therapy session under the pretense of raiding
A Meat, April 15, 2018, 12:36:10 pm
play healer

become everyone's counselor

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Need DPS* for raid

*Dopamine per second

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
Nothing like meeting a stranger at work who turns out to have lived in the same neighborhood where you used to live, getting in to a good conversation about quasi-legal zoning abuses and gentrification and how much it had changed that neighborhood and how many people were driven out by it, and it's a really good, nuanced conversation but then suddenly they drop a bunch of Ayn Rand fandom and sovereign citizen shit on you and tell you to read The Fountainhead, and you have to kind of gracefully roll with it until they leave, because you're at work.
Dr. Buttplug

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Navel Officer.