Snakes In The Ball Pit > This Is A Thing I Made

Ephemera - short stories that could've only happened online.

<< < (2/13) > >>

chai tea latte:
I've just released episode 4, "De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum", which is about a blog from twenty years ago. It's live in the podcast feed, or you can listen to it directly on soundcloud.

Episode 5 will be about an infamous :goonproject:. You'll have to wait and see which one.

Shell Game:
i loved this episode! what a Blastoise from the Pastoise. for real. i had a friend in high school who told us all she was diagnosed with cancer. we were all shaken but tried to be supportive. it came out months later that she made it up in order to "find out who her real friends were."

she didn't have any friends after that confession

chai tea latte:
Episode 5 is out!

It's called "Just like Lost, but everyone is Hurley". It's about maybe my favourite piece of SA goon drama. Also, it stars STOG! Everybody loves STOG.

Find it in your podcast app or listen to it on Soundcloud.

EDIT: had to reupload to fix the levels. It should be good now.

Sauce:
Just discovered this and binged all the episodes so far. Really enjoying what I've heard, got a great tone and you've already made great strides on the quality front, can't wait to see where you take this (and if you need more readers give me a shout).

Shell Game:
excellent episode yet again! every time i  listen i remember how much i love your approach

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version