Snakes In The Ball Pit > This Is A Thing I Made

Ephemera - short stories that could've only happened online.

<< < (13/13)

chai tea latte:
🧏

E24: TALKING ANIMALS

chai tea latte:
⛏️

This month I’d like to talk about Minecraft, about a famous library that’s actually a museum, and commit criminal acts, comma, in minecraft, - or at least whether or not that’s a sound legal defense.

--- End quote ---

Shell Game:
Chai, your passion for the sharing of information and interaction online is always quite moving. Your footing is so equally in the theoretical and the real and it really sets the transcendent tone I believe you're going for: the feeling of crossing over into a world that is bewildering but completely of our own design.

kudos!

chai tea latte:
Chai, your passion for the sharing of information and interaction online is always quite moving. Your footing is so equally in the theoretical and the real and it really sets the transcendent tone I believe you're going for: the feeling of crossing over into a world that is bewildering but completely of our own design.

kudos!
Shell Game, May 27, 2022, 01:22:49 pm
--- End quote ---
thank you! This is very kind, and I excepted a section for my "reviews" page.

We had a little follow-up convo on discord and I genuinely super appreciate your notes about the familiarity (or not) of the COVID science metaphor. I appreciate this, as well, enormously. xoxo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version