Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:44:05 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1490326 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
The giant 12 ft Home Depot skeleton has become the Gen X/Millennial version of the stone goose, and I'm here for it.
Dr. Buttplug

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I want to own a house only so I can decorate my yard for Halloween and other holidays.
Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Relatively early on in the podcast, Lemon made a couple of references to Ethiopian cuisine with the spongy bread that you use to dip/scoop the various pastes and sauces and vegetabley things, which all flew totally over my head for the better part of a decade until today, when an old friend from university picked an Ethiopian cafe to celebrate her birthday, and I got to seem ever so slightly more knowledgable and worldly than I really am.

Thanks, Lemon.
Shell Game Antivehicular jim and the mammograms GirlKisser420 One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Dr. Buttplug Lemon

organburner

• Paid
In English, the word skull means, well, of course, a human skull. Nothing weird.
In Swedish, there is a word "skalle" which means also skull but then there's also "döds skalle" which means deaths skull. This is a skull that is no longer attached to a living being, stripped down to the bone. I believe this is also the same in German with totenkopf.

But then in Finnish there is the word "pääkallo" which means head skull?!? Is there some other kind of skull?
What even are language.
Mr. Hunky Academia Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
In English, the word skull means, well, of course, a human skull. Nothing weird.
In Swedish, there is a word "skalle" which means also skull but then there's also "döds skalle" which means deaths skull. This is a skull that is no longer attached to a living being, stripped down to the bone. I believe this is also the same in German with totenkopf.

But then in Finnish there is the word "pääkallo" which means head skull?!? Is there some other kind of skull?
What even are language.
organburner, December 14, 2021, 06:21:48 am
The name "blue footed booby" implies the existence of a whole rainbow of footed boobies.
Salubrious Rex

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!

What even are language.
The name "blue footed booby" implies the existence of a whole rainbow of footed boobies.
Great Joe, December 14, 2021, 06:32:13 am
Salubrious Rex One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes chai tea latte Penultimatum Dr. Buttplug A Meat Great Joe RoeCocoa

organburner

• Paid

What even are language.
Great Joe, December 14, 2021, 06:32:13 am

Victor Laszlo, December 14, 2021, 06:42:01 am

Yo is that a blue beaked boobie? That would imply the existence of a whole rainbow of beaked boobies!

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
broke: the phrase "cheesy goodness" implies the existence of cheesy badness
woke: "cheesy goodness" is cheesy badness
Salubrious Rex GirlKisser420 Penultimatum

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Garfield merch is what Snoopy merch was when I was a child. Can't wait for Jim Davis to die and Garfield be plastered on an Exxon Mobile oil tanker or some shit.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Garfield merch is what Snoopy merch was when I was a child. Can't wait for Jim Davis to die and Garfield be plastered on an Exxon Mobile oil tanker or some shit.
Dr. Buttplug, December 14, 2021, 02:39:33 pm

New metlife ad is just like, "FILL YOUR DUMB FUCKING FACE WITH LASAGNA"
Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
for some reason Twitter has decided that I live the Sims despite not touching it in like nearly two years and, y'know what, I'm fine with it. I'm fine with seeing someone's virtual dollhouse that they put effort into or a cool mod or some neat building trick every five tweets. I really miss seeing people be happy on the internet sometimes.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Phantom Creep Sauce

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
for some reason Twitter has decided that I live the Sims despite not touching it in like nearly two years and, y'know what, I'm fine with it. I'm fine with seeing someone's virtual dollhouse that they put effort into or a cool mod or some neat building trick every five tweets. I really miss seeing people be happy on the internet sometimes.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, December 14, 2021, 11:25:16 pm
This reminds me of when I went on a Homestar Runner binge on Youtube, all my Youtube recs were HR vids for a week, and it was the best week ever. I should have kept it up.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Shell Game

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
You're allowed one dick shot while still keeping a PG-13 rating and all the actors always fight over who gets to be the one to do it.
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Seth "Slimy" Rollins Shell Game Lemon

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Ballpit should have the ability to save drafts. I need somewhere to store all my half-baked movie reviews.
Salubrious Rex

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Spicy blue toilet water