Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:16:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 92 - Object of My Desire  (Read 7508 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 92 - Object of My Desire
chai tea latte Mix Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:25:01 am by Shell Game »

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 93 - Object of My Desire
I was very surprised I didn't encounter anyone talking about the upcoming video game Boyfriend Dungeon while making this document, because it is LITERALLY ABOUT WEAPONS YOU CAN DATE.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/674930/Boyfriend_Dungeon/

Shell Game

• Paid
I was very surprised I didn't encounter anyone talking about the upcoming video game Boyfriend Dungeon while making this document, because it is LITERALLY ABOUT WEAPONS YOU CAN DATE.

Mix, May 08, 2020, 02:28:14 pm
I'm sticking to my theory that if you hand an absurd fetishist exactly what they want they will reject it because the real appeal to them is finding attraction in forbidden spots because they're gross.
GirlKisser420 Mix chai tea latte

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I'm sticking to my theory that if you hand an absurd fetishist exactly what they want they will reject it because the real appeal to them is finding attraction in forbidden spots because they're gross.
Shell Game, May 09, 2020, 05:56:21 am

thats true, but counterpoint: tumblr will never be able to pass up anything with hot anime men in it (unless its, like, all bears or something)

Shell Game

• Paid

Shell Game, May 09, 2020, 05:56:21 am

thats true, but counterpoint: tumblr will never be able to pass up anything with hot anime men in it (unless its, like, all bears or something)
Mix, May 09, 2020, 08:45:05 am
true, but counter-counterpoint: that is separate from the obnoxiously over-the-top fetishdom i'm suggesting. besides it's culturally acceptable to fetishize pretty gay men (so long as they aren't too bearish). it's practically mainstream. a different kind of gross, not unrelated, but distinct.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
If someone's into fucking a thing, turning that thing into a sexy man isn't going to be the same. It'd be like telling a hypnosis fetishist "you know, you could just fantasize about willing and consensual sex with your optometry patients instead of fantasizing about hypnotizing them". It's not a hurdle they have to get over to get to the main event, the hurdle is the main event.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Yeah, pretty sure most of these people don't want to fuck objects that turn into hot people, they just want to fuck the objects.

Anyway, I was reading the doc and was all set to make a post about the plaintive sadness of the person who fell in love with a statue in the Disney World Splash Mountain ride -- the concept of the love of your life only ever being a literal object you see fleetingly in a carnival ride at a theme park you don't go to regularly -- but then I hit the person who's in love with water but screams at snow. Has, uh, has anyone told them what snow is?

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
By the way, it didnt go in the doc because it wasn't really relevant, but as of about a year or so half-dude actually has a real life human girlfriend as well as his car girlfriend! How does that work/why is she okay with that? Well, you see, it's because she also has a boyfriend on the side who also happens to be her car!
chai tea latte Wrought Shell Game Great Joe Penultimatum Antivehicular GirlKisser420 Yavuz

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Love me, love my lancia

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
By the way, it didnt go in the doc because it wasn't really relevant, but as of about a year or so half-dude actually has a real life human girlfriend as well as his car girlfriend! How does that work/why is she okay with that? Well, you see, it's because she also has a boyfriend on the side who also happens to be her car!
Mix, May 10, 2020, 11:50:43 am

Honestly, two people with the same flavor of sex nonsense getting together is an Internet-atrocity-tourism happy ending.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Episode 92 - Object of My Desire #10
They're going to start fucking each others cars, and make a carpoolycule
Penultimatum Yavuz Mix Antivehicular Hoffgod Shell Game adrenochrome dome SHAMBA~1.SBB

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Episode 92 - Object of My Desire #11
Current TV (RIP) ran a short documentary on Objectum Sexuality. Some of it is maddening, but at 4:30 in part II, Erika Eiffel practices her samurai sword skills.

chai tea latte Mix Shell Game

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 92 - Object of My Desire #12
Wrought Shell Game SHAMBA~1.SBB

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
Episode 92 - Object of My Desire #13