Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:08:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: open invitation for blog posts.  (Read 2664 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
open invitation for blog posts.
Just want to mention here publicly that now that we have a new site which supports blog posts, it's possible to have more people than just me opining on shit. If you've got a burning need to write something (presumably something tangentially related to The F Plus), let me know beforehand and we'll work something out.

Note that all the written content on the site is deployed with markdown, so if you're gonna write something, it would be nice if you wrote it in markdown so I don't have to reformat it otherwise. There's two terrific editors for this: StackEdit (the fancy one) and Dillinger (the simple one). Either way, type like normal on the left and you see the results on the right.

Again, please reach out to me beforehand. I can't promise I'm gonna publish everything that get passed to me, but I would like to showcase different perspectives if it's valuable.