Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 295: A Role In The Sack  (Read 15900 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
295: A Role In The Sack #30
I think my favourite thing about Frank's early 'wait, I'm supposed to have sex with them after playing dungeons and dragons?' joke is the implication that he's still murdering these people and hiding them under the floorboards anyway
GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB Wrought Frank West Shell Game THE LESBIATHAN adrenochrome dome

Neal

295: A Role In The Sack #31
I think my favourite thing about Frank's early 'wait, I'm supposed to have sex with them after playing dungeons and dragons?' joke is the implication that he's still murdering these people and hiding them under the floorboards anyway
chai tea latte, February 02, 2019, 04:19:32 am

This is why order of operations is important.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
295: A Role In The Sack #32
Could we have a guest reader page for The Intern? I just can't get enough of her frighteningly earnest reads

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
295: A Role In The Sack #33
After careful consideration of both this episode and the last few years of content on the podcast I think I can come to a conclusion:

People on the internet have forgotten how to masturbate.

We got the first inklings of this in the fleshlight episode (Where so many members of the community had masturbated so hard it ruined them that they coined a term for it), but it really started to pick up with the MyMasturbation (In which people were jerking off in the most obtuse and least effective ways) and NoFap (In which people attributed all their life's ills to masturbation and have sworn it off entirely) episodes. My personal theory on the cause of this: The internet simply became too daring in its masturbation experiments and forgot the fundamentals: We have spent so much time on teledildonics and sex robots and novelty dildos that we've lost sight of what it was all about...
KingKalamari, January 24, 2019, 06:25:25 pm

I can't help but think that this is monster cockogous to people watching rocket explosions and thinking nothing will ever come of space travel. We're watching pioneers grope into the fog, feeling out the frontier of whacking it, and we're finding the charred wreckage, not the experiments that soldiered on.

It's even getting better! NoFap and fleshlightists couldnt even rub one out, these roleplayers can, if they stick to the script.

Sure, we can look back on the halcyon days of our youths, gazing wistfully on our simplistic but reliable rituals, but we must not seek to regress. Soon we will achieve our moone` shot, and we will reap the dividend; someday soon, we will ascend beyond mere wankery. We Will Achieve Post-Precum.

or we'll discover cool flashlights, thats possible too
Lemon Sherman Tank Frank West SHAMBA~1.SBB Lawnchair M.D. Dr. Buttplug Wrought Corn Syrup

Pavlova

• Paid
295: A Role In The Sack #34
Venus City seems like hell to me. Like... I've got errands. Having orgies constantly just seems like life admin.
GirlKisser420 Corn Syrup A Meat

Pavlova

• Paid
295: A Role In The Sack #35
Sidenote - I poked around blue moon roleplaying after re-listening to the episode - the entire site's just furries and weebs. somany dragon dicks.
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
295: A Role In The Sack #36
Sidenote - I poked around blue moon roleplaying after re-listening to the episode - the entire site's just furries and weebs. somany dragon dicks.
Pavlova, January 01, 2020, 12:03:15 pm
It suuuuuuuuuure is!