Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:11:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1434145 times)

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
I reject Gritty Batman.  Goofy Batman is the only acceptable Batman.  Adam West Batman, Batman Forever, Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Aquaman should never not be voiced by John DiMaggio), and none of this Spoopy Batman nonsense.  I know it's really caught on and people like it, but I'm over it.  It's not my thing.  Bring back Dingus Batman.  At least give the man built-in nipples on his suit, for fuck's sake.  He's a superhero and he doesn't even look like he's wearing underwear on purpose.  What is this?  What has this world come to?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop AlbieQuirky Emperor Jack Chick chai tea latte Maxine Headroom

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
I reject Gritty Batman.  Goofy Batman is the only acceptable Batman.  Adam West Batman, Batman Forever, Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Aquaman should never not be voiced by John DiMaggio), and none of this Spoopy Batman nonsense.  I know it's really caught on and people like it, but I'm over it.  It's not my thing.  Bring back Dingus Batman.  At least give the man built-in nipples on his suit, for fuck's sake.  He's a superhero and he doesn't even look like he's wearing underwear on purpose.  What is this?  What has this world come to?
Nifty Nif, June 08, 2016, 06:43:03 pm

Though I think that both gritty and goofy have their place, I really *really* want an Adam West version of the Rocksteady Arkham Asylum/City/Knight games, where every time you punch a henchman, there's a trumpet sting and a big "BIFF" pops out of them.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

Though I think that both gritty and goofy have their place, I really *really* want an Adam West version of the Rocksteady Arkham Asylum/City/Knight games, where every time you punch a henchman, there's a trumpet sting and a big "BIFF" pops out of them.
LancashireMcGee, June 08, 2016, 06:48:51 pm
Every time you open the gadget wheel it's just full of situationally useful stuff like Bat-Antidote and Shark Spray
Nifty Nif

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid

Every time you open the gadget wheel it's just full of situationally useful stuff like Bat-Antidote and Shark Spray
AgentCoop, June 08, 2016, 06:50:52 pm
This would've been such a good direction for Arkham Origins.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell

I actually marathoned every episode of original batman once while I was doing an insane project for the insane catering company i worked for.

the utter descent into madness that show went to paired up nicely with my sleep deprivation.
Maxine Headroom

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
The internet says it's good to spread salt on your carpets and hardwood floors if you have fleas in your house. Apparently the salt dehydratates their tiny bodies and mummifies them.

I'm just wondering... if I use Himalayan salt will it still work? Wouldn't it just... completely improve their chi flow, remove all the toxins from their bodies and attune their chakras? Man, Himalayan salt can be a blessing, but it can also be a curse...

I really *really* want an Adam West version of the Rocksteady Arkham Asylum/City/Knight games
Well I really want a Frank West version of the Rocksteady Arkham Asylum/City/Knight games, where Alfred dies of dehydration because Batman forgot to fill up his water bowl and every facial expression Batman makes has to be verbally pronounced.
Nifty Nif

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Written/typed Russian looks like all capital letters, so I imagine the writer is screaming.
Nifty Nif

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Written/typed Russian looks like all capital letters, so I imagine the writer is screaming.
Bodark, June 10, 2016, 02:14:27 am

Cursive Cyrillic script is pretty, but can be indistinguishable from the print version if that's all you're used to reading.  It does also sound nice if screamed, though.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
"people make mistakes / but mistakes make people"

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
I'd pay good money to hear a Laibach cover of the Spongebob Squarepants theme.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Someone left a trail of banana peels from the station to the Chinese restaurant nearest to us. One of the peels was carefully made to look like an actual banana and placed on a bench.

Why?

Mango Tango

• Paid
Sometimes when I go shopping I like to look at what the people in front of me me are buying and imagine what kind of party they're going to have. Another day there was this guy who bought 40 beers and two cartons of eggs.

I still haven't made up my mind about what kind of party that was.
montrith, April 19, 2016, 10:18:38 pm
Sounds like a good ol fashion booze and bake!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Can I ask for a refund if a vending machine gave me the wrong thing? Has anybody ever attempted this? I mean, I know it's not worth the effort, but I feel like there has to be a story about someone getting the wrong candy bar from a machine and somehow getting it refunded or replaced

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Homeopathy and flushing toilets?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Homeopathy and flushing toilets?
A Meat, June 16, 2016, 02:11:02 pm

I heard it's a placeloo.
montrith