Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:38:02 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1571876 times)

auaurorau

• Paid
once more into the breach of "emailing foreign professors who could annihilate me with a glance"

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I fought the box and got rosined
I fought the box and got poisoned

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
I'm exactly the kind of person who'd almost choke on a piece of food and immediately go back to eating it after coughing horribly. Not too unlike a dog.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Spenny Vinny Possum RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Jerk Off Materiel

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
god I just want to pop open powerpoint and make a fake internal Budweiser memo/sensitivity training presentation about how castrating all white memos and email it to charlie kirk as a Concerned Citizen.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Jerk Off Materiel
A Meat, February 19, 2021, 06:13:38 am

Why don't they make the entire plane out of Jerk Off Materiel?
Lemon

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I'm not unconvinced that Robert Z'dar is the main character of some shitty barbarian fantasy novel come to life.

sambair

• Paid
god I just want to pop open powerpoint and make a fake internal Budweiser memo/sensitivity training presentation about how castrating all white memos and email it to charlie kirk as a Concerned Citizen.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, February 19, 2021, 03:39:15 pm

Even if it didn't fool Charlie Kirk, I bet if you sent that to like every right-wing con artist, one of them would be dumb/apathetic enough to go with it.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
a cool trick is to declare your feed to be something Out of Context so you can just repost stuff under yourself with any attribution
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
dear random tutorial website: why is your code in purple comic sans? my eyes hurt

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
I'm exactly the kind of person who'd almost choke on a piece of food and immediately go back to eating it after coughing horribly. Not too unlike a dog.
Shell Game, February 19, 2021, 03:53:31 am

Same.

A week or two ago I decided to have a drunk wander late at night. Got to 7/11. Bought all their hot dogs. Ate them. Threw up. Got more beer, found another seven eleven, bought all their hot dogs, ate them, threw up the next morning.

I wish I was joking.
Shell Game

auaurorau

• Paid
you buy one specialized dictionary and amazon thinks you want to start an obsolete collection

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
i'm gay
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop xX_sp00ks_Xx Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex auaurorau Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Bitches about to catch these half smiling, willing hands

auaurorau

• Paid
can you believe the gall of these "historians" retconning dinosaurs to have feathers,
moooo566 (taylor's version) Wrought