Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:09:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Shorts?  (Read 2594 times)

Captain Nobeard

• Paid
Shorts?
I've been listening to the podcast since 2011 or so, but I noticed that there hasn't been any short episodes like "Braking Bad" or "Wesley Crusher: Teenage Fuckmachine" for a while.

TBH  I liked the style change, and I feel like these episodes have been overlooked a bit.. My guess is that since the release schedule has gotten faster, there hasn't been as much of a need for short episodes.

Does anyone else miss the shorts? Or am I just a crazy person with too much nostalgia for early 2010's Fplus episodes?

Also, there was a short that was a fanfic about Screech from Saved by the Bell. I can't seem to find it, but was it an episode or did I mix it up with a bit that was in a full episode?

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Shorts? #1
I miss the shorts, too, but hey -- at least they live on on our hard drives. x3

You're not hallucinating, there was a Screech fanfic short. It's saved on my computer as "Screech: Death Proof by ShakespeareHemmingway" if that helps. :3

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Shorts? #4
the live shows kinda fill the same space as the shorts, if you want the same sort of thing just listen to a reader at a time.