Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:01:03 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 386: No Gods, Yes Masters  (Read 11115 times)

vAmPiReSoFtWaRe

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
386: No Gods, Yes Masters #30
Listened to this one again and Sauce shouting cracked me up every time. I love that the super long post starts with extolling the virtues of short posts.

I'd like to think that anarcho-monarchism is where everyone is a monarch.
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Sauce

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
386: No Gods, Yes Masters #31
I'd like to think that anarcho-monarchism is where everyone is a monarch.
vampiresoftware, August 16, 2023, 10:40:57 pm
This is definitely the part of the post I'm bulbing. I definitely wouldn't bulb that other bit, don't be silly.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
386: No Gods, Yes Masters #32
Monarchism is perfectly understandable if you're a catholic weirdo who believes that god is approving the monarch. Which is an absurd belief if you look at pretty much any historical monarch at all, or in fact question it in any way.
GirlKisser420, June 24, 2023, 12:33:44 am
I feel like this is one of the missing pieces of the puzzle, that lots of these people are deranged religious fanatics in some way. Like, deranged even by the standards of crazy reactionaries kind of deranged. I feel like that's one of the most probably explanations for why someone from Tulsa or wherever would be ride or die for the Hapsburgs in the Year of Our Lord 2023.  Some of them are also LARPers, like the reactionary equivalent of the internet Stalinists who go around dressed in Soviet military uniforms. Folks who, if their lives had gone differently, could have just joined the SCA or something but instead they're arguing about why we should try to reinstate Emperor Maximilien for reasons that do not make sense to a sane person.
Sauce

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
386: No Gods, Yes Masters #33
I wonder if there'll be enough material for a minisode after Charles dies.