Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:14:50 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 285: Our First And Only Vore Episode  (Read 19133 times)

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #15
Every time Jack does "The Royalty" voice I feel so happy.
agentmonster cockogue, July 30, 2018, 10:24:20 pm

Imagining that reading done over an early telephone by a dude with a monocle to some increasingly confused and worried servant was hysterical for me.
Liatai

izzy

• Dealer of Illegal Hedgehog Substances
  • Paid
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #16
I don't know why y'all are so surprised that one guy knows so much about vaginas. He's already a huge cunt so he should be an expert, right?
Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Eider Duck KingKalamari Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug Lux Ragnarok Boobies Knitting Machine DetectiveSlowpoke Liatai

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #17
If you're wondering what an Anthro Weasel Taur looks like, this is apparently it. So a giant, bright red, saggy skinned version of this is apparently what the FERV looks like.
Lux, July 30, 2018, 07:26:33 pm
“Clifford the Big Red OHGODIT’SCOMINGRIGHTATUS!!!”
Lemon Shell Game Sherman Tank Lux Dr. Buttplug

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #18
I am also enjoying this, your first vore episode on a topic that you have definitely never done before.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #19
I know a Furry artist (Gunmouth) who draws and enjoys Vore, and even after I asked him why he draws it and what he finds appealing about it, I still don't totally understand it.

I told him I believe it's an existential crisis that is expressed in the form of a  post-modern kink. And he agreed, I think.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #20
I think what's so confusing about Vore as a fetish is that it's sort of right at the intersection of "Offputting", "Physically Impossible", and "Completely antithetical to  actual sex".

The podcast has dealt with weird fetishes that fall into one or two of the above categories every now and then (You've got your dickbugs and your cheesy feet in the "offputting" category, inflation and giantess in the "physically impossible" and lift & carry and quicksand fetish for "Where is the part that is sex") but vore just blends all three together so strangely.

I mean, the obvious thing that throws everyone for a loop is the whole fact that eating another living being is fucking horrifying, but it's almost always expressed in a way that is physically impossible for its admirers to carry out in real life: Like, until we reach the dystopian future where human/snake hybrids rule our society with an iron fist, there's just not a way to swallow another human being whole.

Beyond all this I absolutely can't figure out where anything resembling sex actually comes into play. With many of the other weird fetishes I can at least follow the through line that leads to climax: I don't understand why this guy's car gives him a boner but I can at least understand what he's going to do with said boner to follow through with it. With vore there is no part to this fetish that is sex and no part of it that really can be sex because once you've got the boner your sex partner is being digested inside your stomach and unavailable to lend a hand.

It's just one of those things that makes no sense to me, but a surprising number of internet people are into for reasons that I have never understood.
Corn Syrup Sovereign Down10

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #21
I think the reason a lot of folks are into it is (like a lot of trademark Furry fetishes) is because people's awkward teenage sexual awakenings happened around the time of the 80's and 90's where there were a lot of shows like Swat Kats, Tiny Toon Adventures, Mighty Ducks, Talespin, etc. that combined conventionally attractive animal people with cartoon violence. TBH, a lot of standard furry interests like inflation, transformation, gigantism/smallboys, etc. feel like fetishized versions of typical cartoon violence, which, I guess, is why they also feel really weird in general.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #22
Beyond all this I absolutely can't figure out where anything resembling sex actually comes into play. With many of the other weird fetishes I can at least follow the through line that leads to climax: I don't understand why this guy's car gives him a boner but I can at least understand what he's going to do with said boner to follow through with it. With vore there is no part to this fetish that is sex and no part of it that really can be sex because once you've got the boner your sex partner is being digested inside your stomach and unavailable to lend a hand.KingKalamari, August 09, 2018, 02:00:09 pm
"Look, you stick a penis in someone else's body, and that's sex, but I stick my whole body in someone else's body, and it's not?"

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #23
Beyond all this I absolutely can't figure out where anything resembling sex actually comes into play. With many of the other weird fetishes I can at least follow the through line that leads to climax: I don't understand why this guy's car gives him a boner but I can at least understand what he's going to do with said boner to follow through with it. With vore there is no part to this fetish that is sex and no part of it that really can be sex because once you've got the boner your sex partner is being digested inside your stomach and unavailable to lend a hand.KingKalamari, August 09, 2018, 02:00:09 pm
"Look, you stick a penis in someone else's body, and that's sex, but I stick my whole body in someone else's body, and it's not?"
Sham bam bamina!, August 09, 2018, 03:30:25 pm
It's only sex if the part of someone else's body you're sticking your whole body into is their penis.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #24
My Theory of Fetish is this:

There's four different kinds of fetishes. First is modified sex, where their fantasy is still sex, but with specific conditions: "I want to be fucking [a car/a furry/in public/lunch meats]."  Second is abstracted attraction, where their fantasy is a feature people find attractive, but they're fixated on that feature in specific: "I want someone with [high heels/a corset/long hair/big earrings]." Third is power play, where their fantasy is either to exert power over someone else or have their own power taken away: "I want to [tie someone up/watch a girl sink in quicksand/turn my son into a sock/force myself to eat my own cum]." And fourth is comfort/escapism, which is pretty straightforward: "I think it's (sexually) nice when I am [wearing diapers/covered in pies/Bugs Bunny when he dresses like a lady to confuse Elmer Fudd]."

So vore, depending on the person's tastes, probably ticks either number three or four, or maybe both. If they like "hard vore", with all the death and digestion stuff, it's definitely power play, while if they like "soft vore" where they're just kinda stuck there, it's probably somewhere between power play and comfort/escapism, depending on how consensual they like it and whether they're the one eating or being eaten. Like the guy who came up with the furry vore ambulance seems like they're mostly into it for the comfort thing, even if most of us would not find that experience particularly comfortable.
chai tea latte Wrought Corn Syrup Down10 Captain Nobeard Ragnarok Boobies KingKalamari

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #25
HEY FRANK WAS RIGHT I'M MAD ABOUT LUGIA

EDIT: I'M VERY HAPPY ABOUT JUSTINRPG THOUGH
GirlKisser420 Wrought A Meat Frank West Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies Liatai Puppy Time
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 06:23:29 pm by Shell Game »

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #26
It's only sex if the part of someone else's body you're sticking your whole body into is their penis.
A Meat, August 09, 2018, 03:38:55 pm

Yo don't start unless you wanna talk dick vore.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #27
A Meat, August 09, 2018, 03:38:55 pm

Yo don't start unless you wanna talk dick vore.
Jackal Flapnasty, August 10, 2018, 03:27:26 am
that sounds like a good idea

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #28
Hello.  I'm Dick Vore, attorney-at-law.

(Apologies to John.)
Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ragnarok Boobies

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
285: Our First And Only Vore Episode #29
My mistake not Richard Vore, but cock vore is the search term to use if you want to inspire yourself to burn your monitor.  Here's an example that reminds me of illustrations of some obscure ancient God
NSFW content. Click to show.
GirlKisser420