Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:58:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: the australia zone  (Read 64652 times)

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the australia zone #45
HELLO FELLOW SEXBOY

im gonna go ahead and disagree too but this time about one nation because id like to point out that they got rekt in WA. Like m80, they got fukin rekt af. wowie zowie, i heard the own happen al the way across the continent.

Ive seen a few people say that australia is really fond of trump but if the trump-lite party couldn't get western fucking australia on board then im gonna go ahead and say thats bullshit

ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY NORTHERN FRIENDS STILL ALIVE RN THEN STAY SAFE MATE STAY INSIDE AND JUST PARTY DOWN AUSSIE STYLE TBH

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
the australia zone #46
Aww, look at the convicts sweltering in the heat, what what! 🇬🇧

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the australia zone #47
U FUKIN WOT M8
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop MyFaceBeHi Eider Duck

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
the australia zone #48
FUK OFF M8 DONT LET US BEAT U AT CRICKET AGAIN OI OI

FinchChunk

• Paid
the australia zone #49
Re: Greens. I would love to be proven wrong and if they have a shot anywhere you figure it would be Victoria so more power to you.

Is the WA thing really a rejection of One Nation or was it the Libs getting done and One Nation copped it as well because of the recent preference deal? I'm a QLD sexboy so maybe I just run into more of Pauline's posse. 

FUCK OFF YOU POMMIE BASTARD.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
the australia zone #50
Re: Greens. I would love to be proven wrong and if they have a shot anywhere you figure it would be Victoria so more power to you.

Is the WA thing really a rejection of One Nation or was it the Libs getting done and One Nation copped it as well because of the recent preference deal? I'm a QLD sexboy so maybe I just run into more of Pauline's posse. 

FUCK OFF YOU POMMIE BASTARD.
FinchChunk, March 28, 2017, 08:07:24 am
The Greens are doing pretty well in Victoria on scales you don't see. Recent council elections led to a lot of new Greens representatives on the local level, and in pretty much all the 'just outside Melbourne' federal seats the Greens got fairly close to being elected. I'm expecting we'll see some of those seats flip in the next federal election.

You can argue a lot of things about the WA election, really, and I'm not sure how true any of it would be, but I do think some of it was a 'rejection' of One Nation. I think what we're seeing isn't exactly people deliberately going against them, but more that they just don't have the pull that we kept being told they did. The media loved the notion that she was 'Australia's Trump' but she just doesn't have that pull or an environment to incite it. She had some lucky timing during the federal election, but now that even that small amount of shine has scratched off since then, and we're seeing her get rejected not actively, but as her returning to the 'sideshow' image of her she had for so long.

I don't think we'll be completely rid of PHON come next federal election--they're polling extremely well in Queensland to the point where I can't imagine them not getting a bit of a foothold--but they won't be seen as the New Third Force for very long.

FinchChunk

• Paid
the australia zone #51
I hope you're right. I do think how vocally she has supported Trump is a mistake. His idiocy is becoming an accepted fact and I think the big lesson of Abbot is that even bigoted assholes don't like to be seen as idiots.

Maybe I should just move to Victoria, though I hear your coffee is pretty shit.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the australia zone #52

i love seeing sky get savagely owned
Corn Syrup nuffkins, of all people, chai tea latte FinchChunk

FinchChunk

• Paid
the australia zone #53
This made me smile.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the australia zone #54
clarke and dawe was funny

:(
Sherman Tank

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the australia zone #55
oh cool theres a lizard in my room

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the australia zone #56
if there isn't a lizard in your room somewhere you're technically a kiwi

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
the australia zone #57
What if it is one of those Asian geckos?

FinchChunk

• Paid
the australia zone #58
They are a valued part of our society and have been here for generations.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the australia zone #59
well friends, lets take a moment to think about the diggers. Those guys were sincerely rad as heck