Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:26:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What do I do with these domains I bought??  (Read 4054 times)

Chaymie

• Paid
What do I do with these domains I bought??
So I bought some domains and want to know how to maximize them. So far, I own:

deadstephanie.rip, freemoney.cheap, mailorderabortions.com, peepee.club, slutmountain.net, squirtisjustpee.info, gamergirlurine.com, and trumptower.net

Lemon
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:07:25 pm by Chaymie »

birdie

• Paid
mailorderabortions.com sounds like a fund page for the garbage day charity

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
And if you have too many domains and you don't know what to do with them, you should go to baaaaaaallp.it!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop birdie

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
I am willing to pour my entire Army pension into creating an energy drink brand called Gamer Girl Urine
Lemon chai tea latte

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
So I bought some domains and want to know how to maximize them. So far, I own:

deadstephanie.rip, freemoney.cheap, mailorderabortions.com, peepee.club, slutmountain.net, squirtisjustpee.info, gamergirlurine.com, and trumptower.net
Chaymie, May 12, 2019, 10:05:43 pm

FreeMoney.cheap is a service where you extoll the virtues of fiat currency as an exciting alternative to modern crypto. Get in on the ground floor now. Enter in your credit card information and I will send you money. $20 for a five dollar bill. Include graphs of inflation to demonstrate the value

Peepee.club would be one of those subscription boxes, like mancrates, except for you sign up for pee pee of the month.

SlutMountain.net is a official site by the board of tourism who would like you to visit Slut Mountain. They do not get why you think it's a funny name. It's a lovely moutain, named after Albert Slut.

Squirtisjustpeepee would be a full screen compilation video of videos of women squirting. Freeze frame and SQUIRT IS JUST PEE PEE in yellow impact font. Maybe there's a voice? Then it just plays the next clip.
Boots Raingear Wrought Chaymie chai tea latte Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:55:15 pm by Lemon »

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement

Squirtisjustpeepee would be a full screen compilation video of videos of women squirting. Freeze frame and SQUIRT IS JUST PEE PEE in yellow impact font. Maybe there's a voice? Then it just plays the next clip.
Lemon

Finally something to fill the hole that YTMND has left.
Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Chaymie chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version)