Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm practicing sharing things to sell to overcome fear of sharing things to sell  (Read 5363 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
https://twitter.com/Shell_Games/status/1312311477739483136?s=19

I'm gonna sell my art. Like. Not to live off of. This certainly won't make me any money. Mostly it's an experience I'm hoping to derive a skillset from that i can use later on when I'm less of a shambling mess.

Feel free to disregard or whatever. actually no. Look at it please. Share it. That's all I ask. there i did it i think
Great Joe Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies adrenochrome dome NutshellGulag Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Puppy Time A Meat

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Any chance you could add a sticker option?
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Paid
Any chance you could add a sticker option?
adrenochrome dome, October 03, 2020, 10:40:29 am
depends on which. I didn't draw most of these originally with stickers in mind so I'll have to either go all rectangles with white or start removing most of the empty space digitally. Which i was planning to do eventually anyway, so I'll just bump that forward on "things i do while idling" task list.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Got me a dragon, a cute beetle and a crab sticker that is going on my Desktop tower. I dont have any other stickers on my tower so that is a place of high honor! Shell you rock!
Shell Game

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Help, where do I put all these dang pins I just ordered?
adrenochrome dome

Shell Game

• Paid
I have added a few more sticker options! I'll work on adding more and drawing new things as well and keep interested parties posted.

Thanks to everyone who've already bought something! I'm blown away by your support. :)
Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome Great Joe

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Will the pronoun-respecting dragon eventually be a sticker? (If not, I'll go with the pin.) Thanks for sharing these!

Shell Game

• Paid
Will the pronoun-respecting dragon eventually be a sticker? (If not, I'll go with the pin.) Thanks for sharing these!
adrenochrome dome, October 06, 2020, 12:33:34 pm
oh! I absolutely overlooked that! So sorry. Thanks for pointing it out. https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Pronoun-Respecting-Dragon-by-ShellQGames/58847430.EJUG5
Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
adrenochrome dome, October 06, 2020, 12:33:34 pm
oh! I absolutely overlooked that! So sorry. Thanks for pointing it out. https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Pronoun-Respecting-Dragon-by-ShellQGames/58847430.EJUG5
Shell Game, October 07, 2020, 01:07:27 am

Bought!
Shell Game

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
These are all extremely cute.

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum Salubrious Rex Shell Game jim and the mammograms

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
hey guess what's got a home on my notebook (because i didn't realize i didn't have a space on my laptop because measuring shit is for chumps)

a cute friend! thanks!
adrenochrome dome Shell Game Dr. Buttplug

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
now I can see it and get cheered up every day!
adrenochrome dome Shell Game