Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:04:21 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: [SHORT] Braking Bad: Allens Attack  (Read 18996 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
[SHORT] Braking Bad: Allens Attack
We were actually recording a completely unrelated episode when we stumbled across this content by accident. So, we just did what comes naturally to a young man.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Re: [SHORT] Braking Bad: Allens Attack
While Braking Bad is certainly a deliberately poorly-written fanfic, once again I'd like to remind everyone that we find entertainment value more important than authenticity.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Absolutely agreed there. Even a deliberately badly-written fic can be entertaining when read in the right voices. :D

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Honestly, almost all horrible fanfic is deliberately bad.  They write it for whatever entertainment reasons they wrote it for, so it's only fitting to enjoy such things.  I will steadfastly and aggressively defend this position to the death.

As for the genuinely awful authors, they usually do improve in some manner or another, or at least stop writing.  A person with a large body of bad writing is a fake, though Amanda McKittrick Ros is certainly an exception to this rule.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
[SHORT] Braking Bad: Allens Attack #4
Where are the ZOMBIE GOASTS?