Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:33:04 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 24 TERRIBLE HOURS  (Read 64178 times)

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #195
Are the podcast feed episodes of this not playing for anyone else? I just get a loading error.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #196
Oh yeah, it should probably not be in the podcast RSS feed. The archives are video-only, this should not be experienced without the art.

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #197
I mean, as a person who saw the pictures, and works long hours alone, I'd appreciate an audio-only option.

Sorrel

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #198
Seconded. I often listen to the podcast on my phone when I'm outside. There's basically no mobile internet where I live and it's an iphone so it would be really nice if I could download 24 Terrible Hours on itunes like the normal episodes.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #199
Seconded. I often listen to the podcast on my phone when I'm outside. There's basically no mobile internet where I live and it's an iphone so it would be really nice if I could download 24 Terrible Hours on itunes like the normal episodes.
Sphagnum, April 26, 2017, 03:18:49 pm

Point taken, but the 24TH are gonna be YouTube only. Primarily for the aforementioned art reasons Boots mentioned, partly cause it's not a direct sibling of the other episodes, and partly because after doing all the work to get those videos online there is no way in hell we're gonna do it again to make MP3s.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #200
You can download them via JDownloader, and select mp3 files. It won't be as nice a quality as regular fplus audio files, but it will work
Corn Syrup Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #201
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN FINALLY WATCH ALL OF THIS

THE DELAYED HYPE IS REAL [yay] \o/ [yay]

Thank you!!!! Thank you all for your hard work! Eeeeeeeeeee I can't wait!!! :D

duz

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #202
You can download them via JDownloader, and select mp3 files. It won't be as nice a quality as regular fplus audio files, but it will work
Sanguinary Novel, April 26, 2017, 04:29:52 pm

If you just google "youtube mp3", there's tons of sites that will spit out mp3s from youtube urls.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #203
Over on SA, Djeser put together a folder of the audio tracks in .m4a format.
GirlKisser420 Corn Syrup

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #204
Sanguinary Novel, April 26, 2017, 04:29:52 pm

If you just google "youtube mp3", there's tons of sites that will spit out mp3s from youtube urls.
duz, April 26, 2017, 07:40:10 pm

ANYONE WHO DOES THIS IS STEALING MY OC
Puppy Time Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #205
crow Puppy Time Amelia Blank Adam Bozarth

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #206
I wish time travel existed, so I could retroactively make you all warm cups of tea with honey throughout this. {:3

I tip my metaphorical hat to ALL of you. I'm about halfway through, and I'm amazed at everyone's ability to have fun and be funny even when on this marathon -- and oh my GOSH some of the content. I had to stop and rewind some of the stuff -- especially in the Francine Kelly segment -- to make sure I understood what was happening. And the art that came out of it too! I would totally buy stickers of some of that stuff. XD

When Frank brought up the end of his Red Lake playthrough, though, it reminded me of when I watched it. I need background noise to help me sleep, and the F Plus and related recordings are surprisingly good relaxation company for me. (Nothing helps reinforce that a nightmare is just a dream like someone in it abruptly breaking out in Kumquatxop "YES HELLO"s. XD) By the time the end of the playthrough was happening, I'd finished up some sketches, and was winding down to head off to snoozeville. My eyes were finally drifting closed, when I heard --

"Why are you still here? Seriously, why are you still listening to this? -- If you're listening to this as a recording, what are you doing?! Is this some kind of weird ASMR for you?!"

SNRK -- nope, no sleep yet, I was fully awake laughing. XD YOU HAD NO IDEA, FRANK.
Yavuz Frank West Trav Corn Syrup znarf

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #207
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FUCKING SPELLED CENSORED WRONG

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #208
I know Lemon was talking about the Parappa skull being good on a 50$ t-shirt.

But, uh, y'all can just have it for free to put on your +800$ phones!

NSFW'd for big image.
NSFW content. Click to show.
Lemon Dawnswalker Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Puppy Time Positronic Liatai znarf Amelia Blank

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #209
I've been having so much fun going back and rewatching these. 

I'm happy the suicide pact clause didn't get brought up after the event either because some of the recent podcast episodes have been really good.