Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:50:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: EPISODE 100  (Read 60602 times)

Ike

• Paid
  • these colors keep me awake at night
EPISODE 100 #75
I thought the government girlfriends guy was JustinRPG.

OrganGrinder

• pregnant semen-genie
  • Paid
  • needs to check his privlege
EPISODE 100 #76
I actually forgot about the Bento Box thing, its been at least a decade since I heard about that. Good times.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
EPISODE 100 #77
When I was taking Japanese language classes at Sony, when we got to the unit on colors that one kept on getting parroted ad infinitum by some very Reddity people.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
EPISODE 100 #78
I kind of wonder if the person who replied to him saying "oh, I can make you a ceramic bento" sent him one that was dong-shaped and pink. It seems like the goon way to do business.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
EPISODE 100 #79
I kind of wonder if the person who replied to him saying "oh, I can make you a ceramic bento" sent him one that was dong-shaped and pink. It seems like the goon way to do business.
Cuddlesquid, June 06, 2013, 11:06:01 am

He probably put a mayonnaise dispenser on one side of it to boot.

scratchohey

• Bird Ghost
  • Paid
  • Break c'mon OOH
EPISODE 100 #80
He probably put a mayonnaise dispenser on one side of it to boot.
KingKalamari, June 06, 2013, 05:32:14 pm
But if it only has one compartment, the mayonazu (mayonnaise) could touch his gohan (rice)! That would be teriburu (awful).

The bento box post makes me want to put together some additional goon idiocy for submitting, but I can see a few problems already: 1. So much of it is either archived, gassed, or preserved in FYAD (all behind some kind of paywall), and 2. goons aren't exactly known for being concise. Still, there's so many fantastic posts on there.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
EPISODE 100 #81
There's nothing you could do which FYAD, @goons_txt and parts of the the various quote threads haven't already covered in incredible detail. I'm not saying don't try, just that there's a mass of really great stuff already there.

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
EPISODE 100 #82
While that's true, the Kuuenbu Dragonforce post would make a fantastic read. I'll reproduce it when I find it.

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
EPISODE 100 #83
To chip in my two cents, 1) I'm really glad to hear Jack Chick again.  BE IN MORE EPISODES, JACK, GODDAMMIT!  also do more slug voice.  2) Nekobe is fucking amazing, Jesus.  The relatively little touches make it, like the weird furry speak ("pawing" people off) and how the people whose lives he was disrupting gave him, what was the running total, $600, a car wash and two hand-jobs, instead of the beating he so obviously needs.

How do you even "paw" someone off?  Seems like a prehensile limb with an opposable thumb would be an important part of a hand-job, you couldn't really do that with a paw.  Maybe it works differently with the suits, I don't know.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
EPISODE 100 #84
While that's true, the Kuuenbu Dragonforce post would make a fantastic read. I'll reproduce it when I find it.
nilvoid, June 13, 2013, 12:44:58 pm

Ah, Kuuenbu. He's the nerd who got in a fight with his dad during a live audio broadcast, and by "in a fight" I mean an actual physical altercation with the mic picking everything up.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
EPISODE 100 #85
While that's true, the Kuuenbu Dragonforce post would make a fantastic read. I'll reproduce it when I find it.nilvoid, June 13, 2013, 12:44:58 pm

Ah, Kuuenbu. He's the nerd who got in a fight with his dad during a live audio broadcast, and by "in a fight" I mean an actual physical altercation with the mic picking everything up.Isfahan, June 15, 2013, 12:21:41 pm

How dare you mention something like this and not post a link to it.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
EPISODE 100 #86
While that's true, the Kuuenbu Dragonforce post would make a fantastic read. I'll reproduce it when I find it.nilvoid, June 13, 2013, 12:44:58 pm

Ah, Kuuenbu. He's the nerd who got in a fight with his dad during a live audio broadcast, and by "in a fight" I mean an actual physical altercation with the mic picking everything up.Isfahan, June 15, 2013, 12:21:41 pm

How dare you mention something like this and not post a link to it.
Down10, June 15, 2013, 12:48:46 pm
Ohhh my God, it was glorious.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
EPISODE 100 #87
To chip in my two cents, 1) I'm really glad to hear Jack Chick again.  BE IN MORE EPISODES, JACK, GODDAMMIT!  also do more slug voice.  2) Nekobe is fucking amazing, Jesus.  The relatively little touches make it, like the weird furry speak ("pawing" people off) and how the people whose lives he was disrupting gave him, what was the running total, $600, a car wash and two hand-jobs, instead of the beating he so obviously needs.

How do you even "paw" someone off?  Seems like a prehensile limb with an opposable thumb would be an important part of a hand-job, you couldn't really do that with a paw.  Maybe it works differently with the suits, I don't know.
Utnaphistim, June 15, 2013, 02:28:16 am

Hey thanks! I wasn't in episodes for a while due to my job occupying 250% of my time. Now that I no longer have the burden of such mundane concerns as a w2 job, I can spend more time podcastin'.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
EPISODE 100 #88
nilvoid, June 13, 2013, 12:44:58 pm

Ah, Kuuenbu. He's the nerd who got in a fight with his dad during a live audio broadcast, and by "in a fight" I mean an actual physical altercation with the mic picking everything up.
Isfahan, June 15, 2013, 12:21:41 pm
So I don't know if it's the same dude, but when you google "Kuuenbu", this comes up in about the top ten results.

Delcat

• Paid
EPISODE 100 #89
Utnaphistim, June 15, 2013, 02:28:16 am

All I know is that when my sister's cat bats my face in the morning so I'll let him out, he invariably hooks my lip because his claws are partially extended and it's incredibly painful.  And cats have the option of retracting their claws, unlike most other animals.  The guy giving the "pawjobs" was what, a wolf?  Ouch.