Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:10:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: EPISODE 100  (Read 60597 times)

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
EPISODE 100 #90
All I know is that when my sister's cat bats my face in the morning so I'll let him out, he invariably hooks my lip because his claws are partially extended and it's incredibly painful.  And cats have the option of retracting their claws, unlike most other animals.  The guy giving the "pawjobs" was what, a wolf?  Ouch.
Delcat, June 17, 2013, 01:44:53 am

Goddammit.

They're (and I sigh) magic humaniform animals, who have the desired traits of both humans and the animal(s) of choice, and if that means having no (or retractable) claws for paw-jobs, that's not far out of reach.

In the context of a toothless asocial leech demanding sex from overly-generous strangers and being paid to leave after nearly a week, clawless paws is the least bit of insanity to latch onto.

Honey, as a rule with pretty much anybody, if the rule can be broken for better fuckin', all you'll ever hear is the sound of rules breaking like glass.

Delcat

• Paid
EPISODE 100 #91
I was just running with the joke, I know how furries work.  Dinnae fash y'self.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
EPISODE 100 #92
And I just wanted to talk authoritively about gettin' off, one of the few things I have a faint inkling about.

Delcat

• Paid
EPISODE 100 #93
Just as long as no fashing is going on.  I'm not entirely sure what it is, but my heritage informs me not to do it.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
EPISODE 100 #94
On a related note, it really bugs me how furry dudes always have their cocks in sheaths (even if they're species that don't have sheaths), and I can't help but wonder how the fuck they pee without getting down on all fours and/or having an entertaining time trying to aim.

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
EPISODE 100 #95
While that's true, the Kuuenbu Dragonforce post would make a fantastic read. I'll reproduce it when I find it.
nilvoid, June 13, 2013, 12:44:58 pm

FOUND IT

All music has a message. Even if it's just silly stuff, it has a message in it. And the message that music carries is one the absolute most important aspects of it. Because of the theatricisms and accessibility of music, it has an intense and widespread power to reach people and shape their minds, their feelings, their lives and society as a whole. I believe music, as well as art as a whole, to be a world-changing force, and that we must understand this if we want to make the world a better place.

I knew music made strong emotional connections with people, and that good music helped people enjoy their lives more, but it was, oddly enough, the last band you'd think of that made me realize music's true potential for massive cultural and personal influence: DragonForce. I'm going to come right out and say the phrase that will certianly be quoted in infamous catchphrasism but I will always stand by it: DragonForce changed my life. I used to be a lot like most of SA, a jaded, cynical pessimist with a completely contemptful attitude toward the future and believing in nothing. That this thing called "hope" was just a big fat lie spoon-fed to me by my parents, by my teachers, by all the sheep-herding media conglomerates. Indeed, it was my rage, my utter hatred for the world and complete disillusionment with life that drew me deep into the extremities of the metal underground. Later on I got into Manowar, whom I fell in love with like most here did, out of sheer irony. Soon to follow was discovering power metal, a genre a become fond with as it echoed my love for Japanese RPGs, and then DragonForce, who quickly became my favorite band. As I spent the next two years listening to them constantly, I began to notice something. This music was changing my attitude towards life. No longer was I flailing armageddon disciple. When listening to DragonForce, I actually started to believe in myself again. I saw myself not spending the rest of my life drinking and loving the pain of life away, but reaching out to people, spreading love and joy and fighting for everyhting good in the world. I realized this music was more than just a form of entertainment. This was a new voice of the youth.

For so long we've lived under the shadow of the grunge era. We've raised a nihilistic generation that doesn't give a shit and sees the world with callous eyes, rejecting faith, hope and love. To us, all these things are part of the commercial, imperialist machine that we reject. DragonForce, and power metal, have come to change all that. They know how we feel, the rage, the hatred, the pain and disillusionment. And they speak to us a message of light in darkness, of overcoming the struggles of the world with hopes for a brighter future. Metal is the language with which this message will reach out to the ones who have lost faith. The rage of hatred and domination becomes the fire of heroism. No longer are faith and dreams of love manufactured lies. In metal, everything beautiful is pure for those of us who know freedom to embrace once again. All these things we need more than ever in our current cultural and political climate, and that is why I believe power metal will be the new grunge, and that DragonForce will be the next Nirvana.

Also the Beatles were an infinitely better singles band than album band.
Kuuenbu

BASK IN ITS GLORY

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
EPISODE 100 #96
I like Dragonforce too, dude, but god damn.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
EPISODE 100 #97
fashingDelcat, June 17, 2013, 11:19:51 am

Since the French and Scottish got along swimmingly, there was some cross-fertilization.

"facher" (v. -er suffix):  to get angry.

Delcat

• Paid
EPISODE 100 #98
That's...actually very informative and I have nothing silly to say about it.  Thank you.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
EPISODE 100 #99
I never noticed it before, but Kuuenbu's got kind of a Young Stephen King thing going on with his face.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
EPISODE 100 #100
While that's true, the Kuuenbu Dragonforce post would make a fantastic read. I'll reproduce it when I find it.

Ah, Kuuenbu. He's the nerd who got in a fight with his dad during a live audio broadcast, and by "in a fight" I mean an actual physical altercation with the mic picking everything up.
Isfahan, June 15, 2013, 12:21:41 pm
So I don't know if it's the same dude, but when you google "Kuuenbu", this comes up in about the top ten results.
Cuddlesquid, June 15, 2013, 03:06:14 pm

Strange, as Kuuenbu was also very upfront about his autogynephilia - he's turned on by imagining himself as a woman.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
EPISODE 100 #101

FOUND IT

All music has a message. Even if it's just silly stuff, it has a message in it. And the message that music carries is one the absolute most important aspects of it. Because of the theatricisms and accessibility of music, it has an intense and widespread power to reach people and shape their minds, their feelings, their lives and society as a whole. I believe music, as well as art as a whole, to be a world-changing force, and that we must understand this if we want to make the world a better place.

I knew music made strong emotional connections with people, and that good music helped people enjoy their lives more, but it was, oddly enough, the last band you'd think of that made me realize music's true potential for massive cultural and personal influence: DragonForce. I'm going to come right out and say the phrase that will certianly be quoted in infamous catchphrasism but I will always stand by it: DragonForce changed my life. I used to be a lot like most of SA, a jaded, cynical pessimist with a completely contemptful attitude toward the future and believing in nothing. That this thing called "hope" was just a big fat lie spoon-fed to me by my parents, by my teachers, by all the sheep-herding media conglomerates. Indeed, it was my rage, my utter hatred for the world and complete disillusionment with life that drew me deep into the extremities of the metal underground. Later on I got into Manowar, whom I fell in love with like most here did, out of sheer irony. Soon to follow was discovering power metal, a genre a become fond with as it echoed my love for Japanese RPGs, and then DragonForce, who quickly became my favorite band. As I spent the next two years listening to them constantly, I began to notice something. This music was changing my attitude towards life. No longer was I flailing armageddon disciple. When listening to DragonForce, I actually started to believe in myself again. I saw myself not spending the rest of my life drinking and loving the pain of life away, but reaching out to people, spreading love and joy and fighting for everyhting good in the world. I realized this music was more than just a form of entertainment. This was a new voice of the youth.

For so long we've lived under the shadow of the grunge era. We've raised a nihilistic generation that doesn't give a shit and sees the world with callous eyes, rejecting faith, hope and love. To us, all these things are part of the commercial, imperialist machine that we reject. DragonForce, and power metal, have come to change all that. They know how we feel, the rage, the hatred, the pain and disillusionment. And they speak to us a message of light in darkness, of overcoming the struggles of the world with hopes for a brighter future. Metal is the language with which this message will reach out to the ones who have lost faith. The rage of hatred and domination becomes the fire of heroism. No longer are faith and dreams of love manufactured lies. In metal, everything beautiful is pure for those of us who know freedom to embrace once again. All these things we need more than ever in our current cultural and political climate, and that is why I believe power metal will be the new grunge, and that DragonForce will be the next Nirvana.

Also the Beatles were an infinitely better singles band than album band.
Kuuenbu

BASK IN ITS GLORY
nilvoid, June 17, 2013, 01:28:22 pm

Tee hee.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
EPISODE 100 #102

Ah, Kuuenbu. He's the nerd who got in a fight with his dad during a live audio broadcast, and by "in a fight" I mean an actual physical altercation with the mic picking everything up.
Isfahan, June 15, 2013, 12:21:41 pm
So I don't know if it's the same dude, but when you google "Kuuenbu", this comes up in about the top ten results.
Cuddlesquid, June 15, 2013, 03:06:14 pm

Strange, as Kuuenbu was also very upfront about his autogynephilia - he's turned on by imagining himself as a woman.
Cheapskate, June 19, 2013, 11:48:24 am
Autogynephilia and MRA pretty much go hand-in-hand. Ever read transgender transformation fiction? Most of what I've seen doesn't just fetishize the physical transformation, it also inevitably turns the dude into a fucking idiotic bimbo who's supposed to be the epitome of womanhood (and is usually a sexual plaything, too).

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
EPISODE 100 #103
Autogynephilia and MRA pretty much go hand-in-hand.

Hand in... hand, you say? I have a feeling that hand's holding something else altogether.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
EPISODE 100 #104
Can I just say that I tried showing the Nekobe story to some local furries over dinner? It started off pretty well, with them laughing at how ridiculous everything was. When we got to day two of the story, they started to look exhausted. On day three, they were seething in rage that such a thing could have ever happened. By the end of the story, you could just see their hope in humanity dying in their eyes.

On the bright side, "yiff the otter" seems to have become a new catchphrase between us. Anytime something goes wrong, someone will call out "everything would have been fine if you had just let me yiff the otter!"