Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430814 times)

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
CTRL+V and post it #630
People took that serious though that you actually meant...
—because they’re stupid. They don’t have a life. A dog got a red, ugly, hot dog weiner-looking penis. Why would I be sexually aroused by a little bitty penis going in a woman, when I got a big dick? That wouldn’t even turn me on, you know what I’m sayin’? I wouldn’t let a bitch suck my dog’s dick if she tried, ’cause that’s my family member. Bitch, I don’t know where your mouth’s been. She askin’ me why I kiss my dog in the morning. Ain’t no dick been in my dog’s mouth. That’s what I told her, and it got taken out of context when “I’m not bout to sleep in bed with you with the dog.” Well, the dog sleep in the bed with me all the time! He sleep at the foot at the bed or up on my chest, wherever he sleeps. That’s my family member. You can say what you want about my dog, but he’s loyal. My dog cost $90,000.
What kind of dog is it?
It’s a micro exotic bully. I wouldn’t give a damn if a bitch—I wouldn’t let a bitch suck my dog’s dick. You know how expensive? His nut cost 10 grand. People pay me 10 grand just to mail them the semen from my dog. ’​Cause I got the most exotic dog in the game. God blessed me with it.
chai tea latte, April 19, 2017, 01:49:04 am

Don't just post words coming out of Kevin Gates mouth.  Play some of it, baby!

Let em have the full Gates effect!  I've heard he doesn't tire easily!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
CTRL+V and post it #631
*in mafia voice* Chai Tea Latte sends her regards

Yesterday 📅 daddy 👨🏻 said "it's 🕙time🕣 to 🚶🏻go🚶🏼‍♀️ shopping⛲️" in his 😉sexy😏 voice🗣 and 👉I👈 was ✅ready✅ to go➡️. 👨‍👧We👨‍👧 jumped 😆😜 in his 🚗car🚗 and we 🤔😲 went to 🏢Wal Mart🏢 and 👨🏻daddy👨🏻 got 👧🏼me👧🏼 a cute 👸🏼princess👸🏼 👗dress👗. He👨🏻 said I👧🏼 was making 👨🏻him👨🏻 😠really😡 💣hard💣 and 👨‍👧we👨‍👧 have to get h🏚ome soon, so we just 🏃🏿ran🏃🏿 😨😰 back to the 😤🚗car🚗 🚫💰without paying 💰🚫😵 for the 👗dress👗. 🕟During🕤 🤤 the 🐎ride🐴 🏚home🏚 dad👨🏻dy seemed 😡😠really pissed😠😡🍆🍺 with me because I'm 👉🏻👧🏼👈🏼 a 👗dress👗 🖐stealing🖐 🤷🏼‍♀️whore🤷🏼‍♀️ but 👧🏼I 🤗didn't 💅mind💅, because my👉🏻👧🏼👈🏼 dad👨🏻dy is the best 👀❤️👨🏻❤️😍

🕟When🕢 we 👨‍👧😁 ➡️arrived🔚 ho🏚me 👨🏻daddy👨🏻 😤dragged😤 me👧🏼 into 👉🏻👌🏼 the ⬇️basement⬇️ where 👨🏻he threw me👧🏼 into 👉🏻my👈🏼 cell and 🗣told🗣 me😮 that 😤he's going to 🤜🍑punish🍑🤜 me because 😍I'm😍 a 😠😡👩🏼‍🏭mean thief👩🏼‍🏭😡😠.

H👨🏻e took out🌳 his 🎸rock🎸 😨😏hard😩😫 💦🍆penis🍆💦 which was ☝🏼already☝🏼 💧💧💧dripping with ⏮💦precum⏮💦 and to🗣ld 👧🏼me👧🏼 to 🚿clean it🚿🚰

👧🏼I desperately😜😋 licked 😋off the 🍆🧀dick cheese🧀🍆 and 😛sucked😛 it like the 👧🏼little👧🏼 👸🏼princess👸🏼 🐩bitch🐩 I am but da👨🏻ddy 😦wasn't😦 🚫🤤🚫satisfied🚫🤤🚫

He👨🏻 went on ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼all fours☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 and told m👧🏼e to 😋lick😋 his ⭕️hole⭕️ and then 🤜🏼🍑🤛🏼spread his cheeks🤜🏼🍑🤛🏼

🆘The whole 😨room 😰started♨️ to smell♨️😷, but 👧🏼I👧🏼 did it ☺️anyway because😍👨🏻 I love my daddy👨🏻😍

👨🏻He seemed🤔 to 🤤enjoy🤤 it so 😲much☝🏼 he gave 👧🏼me a 👶🏻💩little poop nugget💩👶🏻 as a 🎁present🎁😄 and I👧🏼🤗😍😝 happily gobbled😎😛😘 it up😤😩👌💯

He👨🏻 looked👀 at me👧🏼 with a 🤢disgusting🤢look😳 and said🗣 "If🤔 👧🏼you👧🏼😍 like😍 it so 👌💯👌much💯👌💯, have☝🏼 some 💹more💹"

👨🏻He held my 😮mouth open😮 and 🤜🏼pressed out a 🌭💩🌳big daddy log🌳💩🌭 which I👧🏼 had 🙅🏼no choice🙅🏼 but to 🙄swallow😎😋

☯️After that 👨🏻he felt 😮so 🤤relieved🤤 that he👨🏻 😧even😯 ga🅱️e 😍me👧🏼 his 👨🏻🍆💦💦 cummies💦💦 to ☺️enjoy😊, all 🕟while🕓 😎wearing the 👧🏼pretty👧🏼 👸🏼princess👸🏼 👗dress👗 which was 🔴now🔴 🤢full of 💩shit💩 and 💦cum💦

He👨🏻 🗣told🗣 m👧🏼e that 👨🏻he would 🚶🏻go and take a 👨🏻🚿shower and🔒 locked👧🏼 me👧🏼 up🔒 and told me to 🤤😛swallow the key🔑 and 🚫❌don't come out❌🚫 before the 💩🔑key came out of 👧🏼me🔑💩, which I 🤗happily🤗 🙂obliged😉 to

The key🔑 then 💢ruptured💢 my 🌀intestines🌀 and👧🏼 I👧🏼 bled💉 to 💀death☠️

H👨🏻e 🤗really🤗 is the 🎆best🎆 💦🍆👨🏻daddy👨🏻🍆💦
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Really_Quite_Nice Shell Game bubbleuj

FinchChunk

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #632

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #633
Clark's "Cure for All Cancers" – an alternative medicine regime promoted by Hulda Regehr Clark (1928–2009), who (before her death from cancer) claimed it could cure all human diseases, including all cancers.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #634

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
CTRL+V and post it #635

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #636
The Legend of Koizum

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #637
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray my Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray my Lord my soul to take

You’ll be saying “Daddy” to me
But please don’t hurt me
This is my first experience, baby
Make it feel alright, don’t worry baby

Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid, baby
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don't be afraid, girl

When I lay you down tonight
Ask me to hold you tight
Everything will be alright
Don’t be afraid, baby
When you start to scratch and moan
And your problems are long gone
Let it happen right now
Don’t be afraid, girl

Now I have you all to myself
You can put all the other guys all on the shelf
No need to run and no need to hide
All the doors are locked baby and I have you inside
You can yell and you can hit me
It just makes me horny
Ain’t nothing but a love thing baby
Between me and you
So just give in baby, don’t worry about a thing

Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid, baby
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don't be afraid, girl

When I get through with you
Ain’t nobody else that you will want to go to
I put all the men to shame
Remember baby, this is a nasty man’s game

Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid, baby
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don’t be afraid
Don't be afraid, baby

Deep down, feel so lucky girl to have you in my arms
But now its time to go baby, need for an alarm
Go to sleep my baby, like i said everythings alright
Rest your head on my tattooed my chest
I know it feels real good
Oohwee baby, no need to be afraid
The lights are off and I open the sheets
So kiss me baby, Say it so one more time
For the road baby, I’m right again
Give me the center baby don’t be afraid

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #642
So I'm going to be real 💯💯. I am a 20 year old male 🙎🏼‍♂️🙎🏼‍♂️ and I am NOT 🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️ ashamed of this story.
Yesterday I went out to treat myself 🎁🎁 in the beautiful city of Philadelphia 🏘🏘 for a day of shopping 🛍🛍🛍 as a reward for getting good grades 💯💯 this semester and also because I want to look good 👌🏻👌🏻 so females 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️ will will want to be within my physical vicinity and take photos 📸📸 with me for their social media profiles. 📱📱
I knew exactly what I wanted. All white adidas ultra boosts 🔥🔥🔥 . I remember seeing Kanye rock them a while back and even though I look nothing 🙅🏼‍♂️👤🙅🏼‍♂️👤 like kanye (I am 5'7 and have red hair ) the naive short term gratification part of my brain told me that I could pull them off. So I get off the subway 🚉🚉 at suburban station and tread 🚶🏼🚶🏼🚶🏼 through about a quarter mile of trash 💩💩and pigeon 🕊🕊 carcasses (it's Philly) and reach the footlocker on 17th street. I told the sales associate what I wanted and she laughed 😂😂😂 and then told all her other coworkers who also laughed 😂😂😂 and pointed 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻 at me and then she went to the back and got the ultraboosts in my size. I'll admit, I was a little pissed off 😤😤 , but I wasn't 🙅🏼‍♂️ going to let someone in an oversized striped polo ruin my day.
So fast forward to that afternoon. I'm home and I get a text 📱📱 from this girl 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️ who I will refer to as Rachel. Rachel was the prettiest girl 👱🏻‍♀️💅🏻💅🏻at my high school and we became close friends 👫👫 because I used to tutor her in math 📓📓. (Side note. When I started tutoring her she bragged to all her friends about how she had got me to do all her homework for her so I taught her calculus wrong and she failed ❌❌ her midterm. But we're cool ❄️❄️ now). So she texted me saying she wanted me to come to this big party 🎵🎶🎉 that night and I was very down and interested in possibly hooking up 💏💏 with her. So I take a shower 🚿🚿and when I get back, I see my 2 year old chocolate lab 🐶🐶 straight up eating my ultraboosts 👟👟. When I say "eating" I do not mean "chewing" I mean ripping off pieces of mesh and foam and swallowing that shit 💩💩. So I take it away from her, but the damage was already done. The left one was ruined completely 😩😩 and the right ones mesh had holes in it 😩😩. I'm not gonna lie I was so mad 😡😡, like ready to throw this dog 🐶🐶 in a river 🌊🌊 and feel no 🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️remorse, but then I calmed down 👇🏻👇🏻. It was just a pair of shoes 👟👟. I love ❤️❤️ my dog 🐶🐶. I didn't get mad 😡😡, she didn't mean to ruin my dreams of being an instagram 📱📱influencer.
That night 🌑🌑I went to the party 🎵🎶🎉and saw Rachel 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️ making out 💏💏with a dude that has face tats ❌❌. She broke my heart💔💔. I came home🏠🏠, chilled with my dog🐶🐶 and we watched Gone Girl together 📺📺 and ate ice cream 🍦🍦. I love 😍😍my dog 🐶🐶and I am glad I did not 🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️ throw her in a river 🌊🌊 over something as petty as some mesh and foam that I wear on my feet 👟👟to attract people of the opposite sex👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️.
Tl;dr: clothes are clothes👕👖👟. Family is everything👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👧‍👦. Don't be blinded by the attraction of girls 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️that make out with dudes with face tats 😡😡.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop lazzer grardaion?

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #643
So I'm going to be real 💯💯. I am a 20 year old male 🙎🏼‍♂️🙎🏼‍♂️ and I am NOT 🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️ ashamed of this story.
Yesterday I went out to treat myself 🎁🎁 in the beautiful city of Philadelphia 🏘🏘 for a day of shopping 🛍🛍🛍 as a reward for getting good grades 💯💯 this semester and also because I want to look good 👌🏻👌🏻 so females 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️ will will want to be within my physical vicinity and take photos 📸📸 with me for their social media profiles. 📱📱
I knew exactly what I wanted. All white adidas ultra boosts 🔥🔥🔥 . I remember seeing Kanye rock them a while back and even though I look nothing 🙅🏼‍♂️👤🙅🏼‍♂️👤 like kanye (I am 5'7 and have red hair ) the naive short term gratification part of my brain told me that I could pull them off. So I get off the subway 🚉🚉 at suburban station and tread 🚶🏼🚶🏼🚶🏼 through about a quarter mile of trash 💩💩and pigeon 🕊🕊 carcasses (it's Philly) and reach the footlocker on 17th street. I told the sales associate what I wanted and she laughed 😂😂😂 and then told all her other coworkers who also laughed 😂😂😂 and pointed 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻 at me and then she went to the back and got the ultraboosts in my size. I'll admit, I was a little pissed off 😤😤 , but I wasn't 🙅🏼‍♂️ going to let someone in an oversized striped polo ruin my day.
So fast forward to that afternoon. I'm home and I get a text 📱📱 from this girl 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️ who I will refer to as Rachel. Rachel was the prettiest girl 👱🏻‍♀️💅🏻💅🏻at my high school and we became close friends 👫👫 because I used to tutor her in math 📓📓. (Side note. When I started tutoring her she bragged to all her friends about how she had got me to do all her homework for her so I taught her calculus wrong and she failed ❌❌ her midterm. But we're cool ❄️❄️ now). So she texted me saying she wanted me to come to this big party 🎵🎶🎉 that night and I was very down and interested in possibly hooking up 💏💏 with her. So I take a shower 🚿🚿and when I get back, I see my 2 year old chocolate lab 🐶🐶 straight up eating my ultraboosts 👟👟. When I say "eating" I do not mean "chewing" I mean ripping off pieces of mesh and foam and swallowing that shit 💩💩. So I take it away from her, but the damage was already done. The left one was ruined completely 😩😩 and the right ones mesh had holes in it 😩😩. I'm not gonna lie I was so mad 😡😡, like ready to throw this dog 🐶🐶 in a river 🌊🌊 and feel no 🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️remorse, but then I calmed down 👇🏻👇🏻. It was just a pair of shoes 👟👟. I love ❤️❤️ my dog 🐶🐶. I didn't get mad 😡😡, she didn't mean to ruin my dreams of being an instagram 📱📱influencer.
That night 🌑🌑I went to the party 🎵🎶🎉and saw Rachel 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️ making out 💏💏with a dude that has face tats ❌❌. She broke my heart💔💔. I came home🏠🏠, chilled with my dog🐶🐶 and we watched Gone Girl together 📺📺 and ate ice cream 🍦🍦. I love 😍😍my dog 🐶🐶and I am glad I did not 🙅🏼‍♂️🙅🏼‍♂️ throw her in a river 🌊🌊 over something as petty as some mesh and foam that I wear on my feet 👟👟to attract people of the opposite sex👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️.
Tl;dr: clothes are clothes👕👖👟. Family is everything👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👧‍👦. Don't be blinded by the attraction of girls 👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️that make out with dudes with face tats 😡😡.
chai tea latte, June 03, 2017, 06:00:56 am

I was really expecting to see the phrase 'daddy cummies' in there at some point, and it never happened, so I found the above way more heartwarming than I probably would have otherwise. 💯/💯

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #644
When the industry was a baby Ted Marche made toys in his garage and he sold them very prolifically. This was the first US large manufacturer. He made a toy that had a wire inside the soft latex which rotated, much like the modern rabbits do. On one toy the interior wire was not capped, the edge of the wire as it was being used inside a man’s rectum chewed through the toy and did severe internal damage to his body. I think this was the mid 70’s. He (Marche) was sued and lost. The judge gave the victim a $14 mil settlement- which of course Mr. Marche couldn’t pay. That is how Ruben Sturman, and later Ron Braverman, got Doc Johnson. He took it off Mr. Marche’s hands.
A Meat