Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:52:00 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 154: Witchyhow.com  (Read 17964 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com
with Boots Raingear, Jack Chick, Jimmyfranks, Bunnybread, Adam Bozarth, and Lemon.

CONTENT FOR THIS EPISODE WAS COMPILED BY A MEAT
EDITED BY JIMMYFRANKS.

We've done some other magick episodes, but we haven't yet learned the spell that causes any of this to make sense, so we're gonna keep at it. This time, it's PaganLore.com, another one man website with a bunch of poorly written spell instructions and appalling web design choices. This'll be the one where it all makes sense, I'm sure. This week, The F Plus needs to consult with our VCR.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #1
I <3 SPELLS

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #2
As far as I can tell, the reason why everything feels so incomplete and disjointed is that some of the spells seem to have only been copied part-way from wherever they're being copied, since Paganlore seems to be one person's attempt at some sort of pagan magic database. That one person has a very poor grasp of the core concepts of web design.

I have a "fun" (no fun guaranteed) story about how I found this mess of a website, and it has to do with video games and Norse mythology, but this description of the story is probably more entertaining that the actual story, so I'll leave it at that.

BomberJacket

• The Gilligan's Planet of Second Base
  • Paid
  • O give me a home where the Juffalos roam.
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #3
Yay! I caught that bit about the pee!

On another note, would sex with cars be too gross for the podcast? I've recently stumbled upon a few priceless forums, Yahoo Answers questions, and an amazing piece of furry car erotica / green energy pitch.

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #4
The bit about computers reminded me of something that happened the bay area pagan convention-- There was a panelist who was supposed to be doing a workshop on making your home a ritually pure space. During this workshop she suggested both that you spray salt water into your computer casing to "purify" it, and to spread salt on your lawn to "purify" THAT. Unsurprisingly, she was not allowed to instruct workshops ever again.

I love pagan bullshit, I really do.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #5

On another note, would sex with cars be too gross for the podcast? I've recently stumbled upon a few priceless forums, Yahoo Answers questions, and an amazing piece of furry car erotica / green energy pitch.
BomberJacket, November 10, 2014, 05:34:10 pm

Make a doc, dude! You never know!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #6
During this workshop she suggested both that you spray salt water into your computer casing to "purify" it, and to spread salt on your lawn to "purify" THAT.Werelockian, November 10, 2014, 05:40:32 pm

Purification is oxidization, got it.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #7

Make a doc, dude! You never know!
some metal dude, November 10, 2014, 06:32:44 pm

There was an utterly nuts BBC documentary on carfuckers and it was one of the most bizarre things I'd ever seen. So yeah, this sounds like the kind of subject that'd make for a good doc!

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #8
All I'm gonna add is the car website I read calls these carfuckers "dragons" and their act is "dragoning".

BomberJacket

• Paid
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #9
All I'm gonna add is the car website I read calls these carfuckers "dragons" and their act is "dragoning".
Acierocolotl, November 10, 2014, 09:29:33 pm

Thanks for the tip. I've actually had some trouble finding the forums these guys use. That also explains why one of the things I found was called "Dekhyr Dragon's Guide to Sex with Cars (for males)"

a gross spider

• Paid
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #10
This episode goes beautifully with the latest episode of the Dollop, wherein Jack Parsons and sex majiycke are discussed.

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #11
I just want to say that you guys were wrong; Batman isn't to the north, it's Alfred Pennyworth.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #12

There was an episode where a dude made up a story about shoving maggots inside his own dick for erotic reasons, I think carfucking is probably not too gross for the podcast.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #13
I almost forgot, I also found the site Joelle's Sacred Grove after I finished the document for this episode. It has a bunch more of Pagan/Wiccan stuff, and also worse site design.

I don't feel like mining it, but if anybody else cares to check if there's anything worthwhile, give it a shot.

BomberJacket

• Paid
Episode 154: Witchyhow.com #14
Every time I hear that unique pronunciation of "magick", all I can think of is "You're a loose cannon, McGick!"