Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:05:04 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's up with your username?  (Read 127508 times)

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
What's up with your username? #60
Have you read my webcomic? You should read my webcomic.

jack-chick, June 05, 2013, 01:26:02 am

Chick tracts were my introduction to atrocity tourism, back in the day. Fond memories.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
What's up with your username? #61
Jack Chick, do you think someone could take the text in a Chick tract and turn it into metal lyrics?
Isfahan, June 05, 2013, 01:58:56 am

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
What's up with your username? #62
Jack Chick, do you think someone could take the text in a Chick tract and turn it into metal lyrics?

jack-chick, June 05, 2013, 01:01:33 pm

Reminds me that I once found a conservative fundamentalist christian metal band. It was a surreal experience. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the band.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
What's up with your username? #63

jack-chick, June 05, 2013, 01:01:33 pm

Reminds me that I once found a conservative fundamentalist christian metal band. It was a surreal experience. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the band.
MicroMissles, June 05, 2013, 01:08:48 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unblack_metal

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
What's up with your username? #64
No love for Christian Side Hugs?

Keetah Spacecat

• Oh ho ho, Dear Reader!
  • Paid
  • Zero G's and I Feel Fine!
What's up with your username? #65
'Keetah Spacecat' is pretty much my pen name, cause I kinda dislike putting my real name on stuff. 'Keetah' is just a pretty sounding name that I first made up for my 'god/admin' character in my Scifi MUD, and since my online avatar is a kitty in a space suit I combined them :B

gee golly gosh

• Paid
  • Poisonously Pink.
What's up with your username? #66
It is a pun, because I like those. I thought to myself one day, 'what if superman were actually a moose' and then realized I could portmanteau that pretty well.

It's not the best but it works.
kal-elk, April 09, 2013, 10:00:58 am

Supermoose! I had been meaning to ask if you were a fellow DCU fan, but did not want to seem sad and geeky. Too late!

Something about a monkey at a circus and it  being the OrganGrinder.
OrganGrinder, April 18, 2013, 07:41:52 am

I know what an actual organ grinder is, but I still pictured actual organs. Internal organs, I mean. I blame the 'what won't you eat' thread in the food board.

Pamperchu alone justifies the presence of nuclear weapons.
Ike, April 27, 2013, 05:31:09 am

Best ex-president.

This is not my usual internet identity! I was at work when I made my first comment to the f+ site, and used gee golly gosh because I felt like channelling Dick Grayson as played by Burt Ward.

Incidentally, Adam West is my forever Batman.

Boy Horny

What's up with your username? #67
My username is literally the reason that I bought an account.  A ballpit where the snakes and junkies can't share a delicious boy horny is a shameful ballpit.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:04:55 pm by Boy Horny »

Celebeast

• a.k.a. Vodka Cringe
  • Paid
  • U wot M8?
What's up with your username? #68
Well being a Pokemon nerd I had to go with something appropriate. I happen to like Celebi, it is beast when used properly.

Also the thought of describing the cute time-traveling psychic onion as a literal beast is ludicrous.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
What's up with your username? #69
Cuddlesquid why is your name now Cuddlegoose explain

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
What's up with your username? #70
Cuddlesquid why is your name now Cuddlegoose explain
Isfahan, July 25, 2013, 09:48:57 am
1. this one time I had a bad chest cold and couldn't make any noise but honking and my down comforter ripped and got feathers all over me all the time so I thought I was living la vida Black Swan
2. Juice Unlimited and I are going to be recording some stuff (as well as blogging together if I ever get my essays finished) and "Juice and Goose" sounds catchy
3. if you offer me bread I will follow you around the parking lot and shit on your front doorstep

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #71
Before The New 52 killed any I test i had in comic books, I loved Green Lantern. I used Sinestro as my name on SA, and it it now my standard username.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
What's up with your username? #72
BTW, fuck Gabriel Iglesias and his fans

This has been going on for years and doing this shit when I'm already stressed out and having an anxiety attack was the last straw. Reported abuse on him and his asshole fans, and I think I still have the emails from when he offered to buy my username off of me for a pittance.
Killerpanda Bobalay McMillan and Waifu

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
What's up with your username? #73
BTW, fuck Gabriel Iglesias and his fans

This has been going on for years and doing this shit when I'm already stressed out and having an anxiety attack was the last straw. Reported abuse on him and his asshole fans, and I think I still have the emails from when he offered to buy my username off of me for a pittance.
fluffy, July 26, 2013, 04:17:37 pm

FUCK GABRIEL IGLESIAS. HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

EDITED TO ADD BECAUSE HE IS WELL KNOWN IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS AND THAT ONLY PISSES ME OFF EVEN FURTHER:

On February 10, 2012, Iglesias was presented with several awards by the city of El Paso, Texas, including the key to the city, a resolution from the El Paso County Commissioners, Congressional Recognition from Congressman Silvestre Reyes, and the Beacon of H.O.P.E Award from the nonprofit organization Operation H.O.P.E, during a luncheon fundraiser that raised an estimated $5,000.[6]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:28:40 pm by STOG »

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
What's up with your username? #74
Who the fuck is Gabriel Iglesias.

ETA: Oh he's some fatass TV comedian. Sell him your username and register TheRealFluffy and use his face as an icon.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 07:00:17 pm by Juice Unlimited »